Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

game Would You Rather..?

Thorgir the Mighty

Let’s play would you rather!

now I’m sure most of you ponies are familiar with the game,but if by some act of God that you don’t know then I’ll run a refresher course!

Example:

A Random Dude: Hey! Would you rather watch mlp on YouTube or Netflix?

Average Joe: Watch mlp if YouTube? You can’t find any full episodes there! I choose Netflix!

Rules: 

Dont ask anything perverted.

You can send pics/gifs with you question and answer.

Keep it clean

And most important of all....HAVE FUN!!!!  :pinkie:

So I’ll start off simple!

Would you rather

Have a tea party with Rarity?

Or

Have a Cake party with the Princess’?

47 minutes ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

Tea party with Rarity...

Would you rather spend time reading with Princess Twilight

or

Spend time helping Fluttershy with her critter friends?

Spend time with fluttershy OBVIOUSLY (no offense to twilight fans)

Be best friends with maud? or be best friends with bolder?

• Brohoof 1

34 minutes ago, Im_not_crazy_im_just said:

Spend time with fluttershy OBVIOUSLY (no offense to twilight fans)

Be best friends with maud? or be best friends with bolder?

I'd be best friends with Maud, I heard she's a great talker. :maud: Bolder is also fine, but (s)he's too talkative. Not really my type. :D 

Would you rather slip or trip on something every two minutes while walking, or only allowed to walk one step every two seconds?

The Former...If I run fast enough to get there before two minutes I wouldn't drop...whereas the latter is burdensome regardless. 

Would you rather ... Live a long ,unexciting and unfulfilling life or Live an exciting fulfilling life but die at the age of 30. 

2 minutes ago, Vulcan said:

The Former...If I run fast enough to get there before two minutes I wouldn't drop...whereas the latter is burdensome regardless. 

Would you rather ... Live a long ,unexciting and unfulfilling life or Live an exciting fulfilling life but die at the age of 30. 

Till 30

Would you rather...

Be Rainbow Dashes stunt double

or

Be Rarity’s Mannequin?

1 hour ago, Sliding Bolt said:

Hmmm probably Sombra and Chrysalis.

Would you rather:

Live in Ponyville as a human

or

Live in the real world as a pony

Live in Ponyville as a human. The ponies are basically just humans with different bodies and abilities. If I lived in this world as a pony it would be pretty weird and I would have to get used to walking on fours and basically being outcasted because I am an entirely different species. 

Would you rather:

have a pony friend in real life

or

have them be your friend from equestria( they can contact you and such but you will never see them because they are in a separate world)

2 minutes ago, hopkey123 said:

In real life. Then I can actually connect better with them ^^ And it'd be awesome!

Would you rather have a Nintendo DS or a 3DS?

A 3DS, of course. It's fully backwards compatible with all the DS games and if you don't like the 3D, just turn it off.

Would you rather go to Disneyland in California or Walt Disney World in Florida?

• Brohoof 3

Walt Disney World. I love me some Epcot and Animal Kingdom.

Would you rather

Have a very glamorous two week vacation once every three years or a moderate one week vacation every year?

• Brohoof 1

A moderate one week vacation, it will allow for balance to be achieved whenever possible instead of bottling intense relaxation up for longer than it's needed.

Would you rather go camping or relax in luxury?

• Brohoof 2

It sounds like it would be more fun to be a student st the school. Plus I want to find it why Fluttershy keeps making teacher of the month.

Would you rather read the worst book ever written or sit through the worst movie ever made?

19 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

It sounds like it would be more fun to be a student st the school. Plus I want to find it why Fluttershy keeps making teacher of the month.

Would you rather read the worst book ever written or sit through the worst movie ever made?

Sit through the worst movie. If I’m forced to read a terrible book,I go mad.

Protect Scootaloo

or

Protect Garble?

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, RD as gf, just 'cuz I'm not about the fast-paced life style XD *tho really honestly, I'd rather have Vinyl as a gf*

Would you rather marathon the Kingdom Hearts series or marathon all the Disney movies that you know of?

• 3 months later...