Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

game Would You Rather..?

Thorgir the Mighty

On the surface, jack of all trades as I would be capable of performing well in multiple areas, even if the performances aren't masterful. A master of one may be very skillful in a specific area, but I don't know how well that person will do in other areas.

Would you rather be a professional dancer or a professional singer?

Edited by Number62

Lizards, there is no contest. If a horde of cockroaches was coming straight at me I'd likely just end up passing out on the spot. 

Would you rather have to walk barefoot across a field of Lego bricks or concrete slabs that have been sitting in the sun all day?

In the mountains! Nothing adds to stargazing like a campfire, s'mores 'n wieners, and some sleeping bags to sprawl out on, with the calming soundtrack of nature's nocturnal critters to relax ya. As for the beach? Oof, nah. Sand and I are not friends.

Would you rather:

• Never be able to see your favorite of the basic six colors again (Ex., anything you personally considered to be a shade of 'yellow' before is now seen as a a shade of grey. This does not affect how you see oranges and greens. )
  • Never be able to taste your favorite of the five flavors again (sweetness, sourness, saltiness, bitterness, or umami {savory/meatiness.})
Edited by Lagtim3

Never be able to taste

Would you rather be dropped in the middle of the Amazon rainforest for two hours or in the middle of the ocean for two hours? (You have to stay where you are. You also have no supplies and let’s assume you can swim for two hours without getting tired).

Rain forest. My chances of over-all survival are better, and I can find better ways to entertain myself.

Would you rather be a master pastry chef, or be forced to stare at a million magic eye puzzles until you find all the hidden images?

Master Pastry Chef for sure.

Would you rather be lost in a dark deep unfamiliar forest drenched in perpetual darkness and cold with sightings and reports of large, feral, unknown creature(s) that may be watching you

OR 

Be forced to stay overnight in an abandoned large factory with a history of terrible accidents and deaths and is known for hauntings?

• Brohoof 1

Factory. I ain’t afraid of ghosts. But I am afraid of the unknown. And the unknown in a forest can include mountain lions and bears.

Would you rather...

Live on another planet with hostile aliens?

OR

Live on Earth during the time of the dinosaurs?

• Brohoof 1

I rather live with the dinos

would you rather work in a job that pays you more but you hate the job or vice versa?

If by vice versa, you mean a job that pays less but I love the job, then I'll go with the latter. Everyone should only get a job doing what they love passionately; because that isn't really work. It's indulgence. :squee: And you didn't say anything about getting a side-job just in case, so...

Would you rather have multiple part-time jobs that are relatively easy, or one hard job with long hours? (In both scenarios, the total payment you receive would be equal.)

Definitely one hard job with long hours. I like to keep my head organised so that my work will be more efficient. Multiple part-time jobs would just get me bamboozled. 

Would you rather your only mode of transportation be a donkey or a giraffe?

3 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

Depends on the pony. If unicorn, pegasus, or alicorn; then pony! If earth pony is the only option, then I'd rather stay human. :dry:

Eat a durian, or spend a week in the rain forest survivor-style?

Rainforest. At least I can explore. 

Would you rather spend time with Donald Trump lecturing directly at you or listen to a boring tape on American National Debt?

(Not my best question)

• Brohoof 2

A boring tape on American National Debt would still be vastly more informative than most things Trump has to say.

Would you rather be paralyzed as a quadriplegic (Christopher Reeve) OR blind, mute and death for life (Helen Keller)?

Edited by Cwanky

22 hours ago, Cwanky said:

Would you rather be paralyzed as a quadriplegic (Christopher Reeve) OR blind, mute and death for life (Helen Keller)?

I think the word you are looking for is deaf. Death is something completely different. :lie: But just in case that wasn't a typo, I'll go with quadriplegic.

Would you rather dance on a log that's floating in a river, or try to revive a business that no one uses anymore? (Examples: Music stores, video rentals, etc.)

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 1

@Samurai Equine Good eye catching that. It definitely was meant to be deaf, NOT death!

Pizza's good, but in my personal experience all those carbs can get tiresome after awhile. At least with burgers, there's much more variety. 

Would you rather be feared by everyone or hated by everyone?

• Brohoof 1