Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony would you choose to not be part of the Mane 6?

Dashy 4 Ever

Which pony would you choose to not be part of the Mane 6?  

65 users have voted

1. 1. Which pony would you choose to not be part of the Mane 6?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rarity
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Fluttershy
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Apple Jack
    • I'd rather die to Tirek's merciless wrath

(edited)

Which pony of the Mane 6 would have to be cut off? No matter what.

I know it's painful people, but just try and think...

I'd rather die.

Edited by Sondash Studios

Rarity, obviously. Never liked her all the way from season 1. She's the only one that doesn't really have any beneficial qualities to her.

• Brohoof 3

Wow, I didn't expect 3 other people to vote for Rarity o,o

I just can't stand her xD Ever since the very first episode she rubbed me the wrong way. Her whole, ultra-vain, fashionista persona just doesn't mesh well with my tastes lol. And her stringing Spike along/ manipulating his affection for her over multiple seasons is just unforgivable.

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, Kai-rouken said:

Wow, I didn't expect 3 other people to vote for Rarity o,o

By your own experiences here on the forums and the current banner (which I'm pretty sure was put up a day after someone "jokingly" suggested the site become a shrine to her) you know that there are plenty of Rarity fans who will surely gather to diminish our votes as much as possible.

• Brohoof 1

I'd rather die by Tirek's wrath.

Also, I've never and will never understand the hate Rarity gets. It's unfounded if you ask me.

• Brohoof 8

The hot farm horse, a shame really. While Pinks is mostly a walking gratuitous random gag, she at least has character flexibility when is her time to shine. AJ is sadly notorious for her lack of flexibility character-wise. Her episodes are expected to be mostly of family, farm, and how she doesn't fit a more modern life. I think FIM wouldn't have a big loss without if the EoH weren't a thing

• Brohoof 2

Fluttershy is not only not an interesting pony but just has an annoying, underdeveloped, almost Mary-Sueish personality in my opinion. I would definitely like to boot her from the show and replace her with Vinyl.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I voted Rarity and Pinkie Pie because of their characoers being just bad in general (no offense to those of who that have Rarity and Pinkie as your waifu~).

At least we can all agree that Twilight is best pon'!

Edited by Sherbert Music-Guard

Either Applejack or Pinkie Pie due to being the least interesting members of the mane six.  And if we were to judge the characters on who useful they are in live threatening situations, I would get rid of Pinkie as her randomness and hyperactivity would be a clear detriment, while Applejack's leadership skills and strength would make her a better asset to the team.

Excuse me really quick, as I report everyone who voted for pinkie jk I didn’t really do that

In all seriousness, I’d get rid of RD. Not because I don’t like her, but simply because she seems to be the least “friendly” one very sorry to all RD fans

• Brohoof 1

On 6/7/2018 at 10:44 AM, DonMaguz said:

Fluttershy and Pinkie are my chosen ones, couldn't decide between them...

WHAT?!? No, that wouldn't ever happen. If any one of them was killed off, then it wouldn't be the Mane Six anymore, now would it?

Besides, I think Rarity, Applejack and Rainbow Dash will have had plenty of episodes with each other in any possible combination after 8 seasons. I don't want to see any of them at all much as the others in Season 9.

On 6/7/2018 at 3:00 AM, Rawzy said:

Rarity, obviously. Never liked her all the way from season 1. She's the only one that doesn't really have any beneficial qualities to her.

Fightin' words right there.