Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food Pizza or burgers?

KillerKingBakudan

Just now, .Wolfe. said:

I prefer pizza. But why not have both?
Related image

However, I do not prefer the ones on the pictures you posted. I mean pineapples on pizza? No thanks.. :eww:

I've seen pineapples used with the same ingredients for other dishes, like pineapple glazed ham, cheese and pineapple danishes, pineapple salsa... if you can eat any of those, having pineapples as a pizza topping shouldn't be a problem. It boggles my mind that there are people who don't like it.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, KillerKingBakudan said:

I've seen pineapples used with the same ingredients for other dishes, like pineapple glazed ham, cheese and pineapple danishes, pineapple salsa... if you can eat any of those, having pineapples as a pizza topping shouldn't be a problem. It boggles my mind that there are people who don't like it.

Who knows why. Maybe I'm being judgmental just like other people who disapproves it.

• Brohoof 1

This is a very hard choice, holy cow, I mean I really like them both, butttttt I guess if I could only choose one then I would have to choose......... burgers. I love burgers and there's nothing better than biting into a big juicy tender burger ^_^

3 hours ago, KillerKingBakudan said:

Going to have to go with pizza because it's very rare that it gets screwed up and therefore is far less likely to turn out disappointing. Also you can eat pizza anytime of the day and your stomach doesn't go, "Hold up, what's going on here?"

• Brohoof 1

No poll? For shame. 

Pizza. Bigger variety of what you can put on and do with it.

Any crust:

• regular
  • thin crust
  • deep dish
  • hand tossed
  • pan baked
  • stuffed crust

You can have any sauce:

• tomato
  • marnara
  • alfedo
  • pesto
  • BBQ
  • buffalo

Any cheese:

• mozzarella
  • cheddar
  • provolone
  • pepper jack
  • Monterrey
  • swiss
  • Colby jack
  • Munster
  • feta
  • Gouda
  • Parmesan

Any toppings:

• Pepperoni
  • sausage
  • beef
  • chicken
  • bacon
  • ham
  • salami
  • hamburger
  • meat balls
  • olives
  • onions
  • peppers
  • tomatoes
  • not pineapples 

That and one pizza will feed more people than one burger. 

Strangely I'm saying all this after having a breakfast burger last night, but only because Denny's doesn't have pizza.  

In conclusion:

Image result for big pizza

• Brohoof 2

Starting with the fact I need to cut on both and make amendments with early morning milkshakes, vegetables but also fruits during work breaks. Going through the fact my metabolism has recently informed me that "Dude, it's time to stop."

Ending on the fact Pizza is superior as you can do whatever you want with it.

Honestly, neither...it's odd, but i've never really liked either. They seem like such popular and well-liked foods, but I've never been able to like them, unfortunately. Pasta is another commonly adored food that I actually can't even bare to stomach. :scoots:

Definitely pizza, without any doubt.

By the way because it was mentioned; I ate pineapple pizza few times and I really fail to understand why so many people have problems with these. ... And why they don't mention sea food while they're at it. I'd never imagine I'll :eww: on pizza, but somebody once ordered such science and now that was a disaster I wasn't able to eat. :scoots: Nevertheless, even though I wish it didn't exist, I don't eww all over the place; I just know what to avoid. :orly:

No offense of course; I just don't get it.

• Brohoof 1