Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food Pizza or burgers?

KillerKingBakudan

That is so hard to decide. I love both but I think the right pizza wins by just a hair. I love spinach and white sauce pizza with mushroom. 

i prefer pizza, because you could truly put anything on a pizza... you can't do that with a burger — or at least, not as easily...

14 hours ago, SharpWit said:

Going to have to go with pizza because it's very rare that it gets screwed up and therefore is far less likely to turn out disappointing. Also you can eat pizza anytime of the day and your stomach doesn't go, "Hold up, what's going on here?"

That's funny. Gordon here's quick to tear down pineapples, yet when it comes to anchovies, a topping that nobody in the world with functioning taste buds can like, he doesn't say a damned thing against them.

One of the hardest questions I've seen on these forums. I honestly don't know. I love pepperoni pizzas, and I love good burgers. I have no clue which one I prefer. Right now, probably burgers, but that might be entirely different in five minutes.

On 7/16/2018 at 11:29 AM, Patriotic BronyNumber 2A said:

Pineapple is a legitimate pizza topping! #resist

So is ranch dressing. I started doing that in high school when a bunch of my buddies ate pizza like that.

I like both burgers and pizza but I gotta say pizza has a slight lead for me.

• 4 months later...

Probably burgers, since I like “thick” food :nom: (although you could always have deep dish pizza). Burgers are juicy, pizza sometimes doesn’t have enough cheese :maud: .

• Brohoof 1

I have to say pizza. I absolutely love both, but after conferring with my taste buds, they concluded that a really excellent pizza can typically outflavour a really excellent burger. Unfortunately, the converse is true as well; a crappy pizza generally tastes worse than a crappy burger. You can taste the fakeness in the sauce and the dough whereas the burger is still meat, maybe just not cooked to perfection.