4 hours ago, R.D.Dash said:

star-wars-viii-the-last-jedi.jpg

Aha, :mlp_toldya: he will bring ballance to the force

Last Jedi? then who are those in the background? :umad:

(edited)
33 minutes ago, TBD-66 said:

Last Jedi? then who are those in the background? :umad:

The Rise of Jar Jar :-P

They are all following the legend of a single gungan.

Edited by R.D.Dash
  • Brohoof 1

On 5/6/2019 at 12:45 PM, R.D.Dash said:

b03278119565f5aeaa7916d705931a1b.jpg

The end! :mlp_icwudt: Episode 4,5, and 6 are retconed. They never happened, sorry.

:laugh: Best alternate ending ever! :yay:

• Brohoof 2

On 5/6/2019 at 3:45 PM, R.D.Dash said:

The end! :mlp_icwudt: Episode 4,5, and 6 are retconed. They never happened, sorry.

Funny thing is it was never even stated that Plagueis was driven by a lust for power. Sith can do things while driven by benevolent emotions. This is why the Jedi reject emotion almost entirely. I daresay even Palpatine believed he was doing what was best for the Galaxy.

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, BornAgainBrony said:

Funny thing is it was never even stated that Plagueis was driven by a lust for power. Sith can do things while driven by benevolent emotions. This is why the Jedi reject emotion almost entirely. I daresay even Palpatine believed he was doing what was best for the Galaxy.

I think the original idea behind the Jedi philosophy was to not get your personal emotions control your actions. And when it does happens it's sometimes results in problems

On another hand no one said that Sith had to use hate and fear to drive them, the sith code talks about passion, but people can be passionate just about anything

• Brohoof 1