Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Closing the Book - Our Thank You to Pony (Uploaded)

Jeric

1 minute ago, TheRockARooster said:

Can I use Vocaroo? 

I think pretty much anything that lets you export to a commonly used audio format {and I think Vocaroo lets you export to MP3} will do.

But I'm also not actually part of this project {other than just contributing}, maybe we should haul an expert in here.

Hey, @Jerica, you wanna check and see if I'm talking out of my dock here?

Minor request: I tried to enter my name in TRAIN-CASE, but it didn't work, so just in case it can't be displayed in TRAIN-CASE, I'd like to request my name to be displayed in snake_case instead. (So gd_inuk in case GD-INUK doesn't work.)

Alright, I've just gotta say this... after hundreds of hours in Fallout '76 and listening to holotape recordings of survivors, doing this audio journal thing is really sort of freaky. Doesn't help that there's a kinda/sorta "party like it's 1999" end of the world feeling involved.

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Dark Qiviut said:

Click here, and then click on "Letters to a Pony" to submit the text.

I've gotten that far, but I can't find the button to submit something.

Spoiler

953375542_Annotation2019-09-30065814.thumb.png.6b73a99a613911750bac734db8516521.png

Also, if I've got audio for my letter, should I put that in the media section instead even though it doesn't answer any of the prompts?

Edited by Booker

4 hours ago, BornAgainBrony said:

Alright, I've just gotta say this... after hundreds of hours in Fallout '76 and listening to holotape recordings of survivors, doing this audio journal thing is really sort of freaky. Doesn't help that there's a kinda/sorta "party like it's 1999" end of the world feeling involved.

Hey, take the freakiness and run with it!

Okay, I'm finally off of work for the first time this week, so now I'm going to attempt to get something in by tonight before October time and I'm on the US Eastern timezone.

Edit: Eh....nevermind, if I don't get in, I don't get in.  It's my fault for waiting this long, and I just can't seem to figure out what to say in such short notice.  I'll find my own way to leave my mark some other time.

Edited by KH7672
It didn't work out
  • Brohoof 1

I had 'planned' on doing something more itemized but dagnabbit, this yanked the feels out of me and it turned into an emotional thought-stream. I still covered many of the questions in the prompt without even focusing on them, but it's surely an editor's nightmare. Well, I hope you find something usable in it even if you have to do some serious splicing.

Btw following up with everyone else having issues with the username getting capital letters being changed. It's "Snowday (BornAgainBrony)."

... I can't believe I actually put that out there.

@Jerica I realized I botched something on the audio portion. I didn't see the permission checkbox and just thought it was a default "follow" thing so it's currently checked off and I see no way of editing it. I re-uploaded it with the checkbox clicked. The two audio entries are identical though, so don't worry about going through them both.

• Brohoof 1

Alright, I have completed spilling my heart and emotion out onto this letter and send it!! :umad: 

Me in the aftermath:

tenor.gif

:maud:You can clearly see how emotionally exhausted I am :maud:

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 2

Mine is done and submitted -- I got it done as an MP4 file, so Jeric should have a slightly easier time with mine. I hope this was worth it, as I can't stand my voice.

• Brohoof 1

@Jerica

How do I write a letter to a character as my contribution to the "MLP Thank You" project? 

I tried clicking the link & I ended up getting an error message. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Jerica

How do I write a letter to a character as my contribution to the "MLP Thank You" project? 

I tried clicking the link & I ended up getting an error message. 

You are the second person who told me that 

PM me instead with ten letter 

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Photon Jet said:

I'm the only pony who posted my letter to a character in the Letters to a Pony section. Hope that was still alright.

3 hours ago, Spooky Brony 42 said:

I posted a letter and it looks like I am the only one too.

I have the same thing too, but it should be fine since it’s for privacy purpose. 

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 3

Yeah, you all can't see each others letters. I want the final product to be a surprise and a reason for all of you to watch it. 

• Brohoof 3