Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Order of Rarity - The Church of Fabulosity

Jeric

1 hour ago, Rarity said:

Oho, well, whatever the fillies call it, these days. We'll call it a Fabulousity Cult! 

medium.gif

So I guess wearing some damp cloak is a huge no then.

23 minutes ago, Jeric said:

Of course not! For there are none beyond Fabulosity, even if they have made poor fashion choices in their previous travels. The Goddess forgives easily, even those who wear plaid with .... stripes. 

All forgiven? Even this

0E9DF9E4-FA24-40A2-9333-4B8069BCADED.jpeg.04f15870faf43232dd50e31e7dcdf426.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

1. I am honored to be a part of Rarity's Knight's of the Fabulous Table. :proud:

2. Do we receive a fabulous coat of arms-esque badge as a form of recognition for being knighted? :awed: (Just a suggestion. :please:)

That and gems. Lots of gems on our armor.

but then it’s would be to heavy and we’ll be sinking to the ground. 

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 3

6 minutes ago, TBD said:

So I guess wearing some damp cloak is a huge no then.

All forgiven? Even this

0E9DF9E4-FA24-40A2-9333-4B8069BCADED.jpeg.04f15870faf43232dd50e31e7dcdf426.jpeg

Oh you poor soul. You actually believe that is a crime against fashion? While I might have not gone with the striping, socks and sandals have a long and critical history in the annuls of fashion. Germans, Egyptians, Somnambulans, and Indians all have worn socks with sandals. In fact in our world socks and sandals are actual part of a slow growing trend in fashion helped to become more popular by the effervescent high class famous designer Vivienne Tam. 

The Fabulous One understands that fashion can be highly cultural. In fact, Rarity herself seems to be researching gowns that would actually highlight and compliment the gorgeous coloring of the Changelings. 

I am now reminded of the story of how Rarity was inspired by soft feet coverings to invent one of the most popular trends in history 

Ponies in Socks

• Brohoof 4

Oh dear. I predicted something like this happening back in June last year, though I didn't think it would actually happen. I should probably praise the fabulous one, for remaining in her good spirit will prove beneficial.

• Brohoof 5

1 hour ago, Snow said:

Sweet Celestia what is this madness?! and nobody tried to stop him?? 

As a famous, turn coat robot once said, "how you gonna shoot me down when I guide the rocket?"

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Jeric said:

Oh you poor soul. You actually believe that is a crime against fashion? While I might have not gone with the striping, socks and sandals have a long and critical history in the annuls of fashion. Germans, Egyptians, Somnambulans, and Indians all have worn socks with sandals. In fact in our world socks and sandals are actual part of a slow growing trend in fashion helped to become more popular by the effervescent high class famous designer Vivienne Tam. 

The Fabulous One understands that fashion can be highly cultural. In fact, Rarity herself seems to be researching gowns that would actually highlight and compliment the gorgeous coloring of the Changelings

I am now reminded of the story of how Rarity was inspired by soft feet coverings to invent one of the most popular trends in history 

Ponies in Socks

Ahh it you say so then I’m will be more happy to come in church with my overbearing bright socks with flip flop then :D

you hear that @Pharynx? You guys are going to be in the new fashion era... wearing socks!

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 4

As a Jedi Knight I am bound to honesty so I shall admit I did not care for Rarity at first. But her episodes where we see the art of the Dress and the Rules of Rarity really won me over. I would like to enquirer as to what sort of talismans are on offer. 

• Brohoof 5

May I ask everyone on this morning to join us in prayer.

Our Rarity, who art in Carousel,

Hallowed be thy designs,

Thy boutiques open,

Thy work be featured,

In magazines as they are in galas.

Give us this day our fainting couch,

And forgive us our poor color choices,

As we forgive those who assault our eyes,

And lead us not into kitsch,

But deliver us from unoriginality.

Squee.

• Brohoof 4

11 hours ago, FalconBrony said:

Praise Rarity, the most high one! ;p

Neigh I say to unto you! Rarity has never dabbled in mind altering substances. The tales of her visits to Treehugger are apocryphal, and lies told by Tom the Deceiver, Suri the Selfish, or Gary the Busey! 

25 minutes ago, Quinch said:

May I ask everyone on this morning to join us in prayer.

Our Rarity, who art in Carousel,

Hallowed be thy designs,

Thy boutiques open,

Thy work be featured,

In magazines as they are in galas.

Give us this day our fainting couch,

And forgive us our poor color choices,

As we forgive those who assault our eyes,

And lead us not into kitsch,

But deliver us from unoriginality.

Squee.

The Seamstress Creed! This shall be canonized within the Holy Texts 

14 hours ago, Snow said:

Sweet Celestia what is this madness?! and nobody tried to stop him?? 

Oh ye of strange yet mesmerizing accent! Turn away from the false promise of Macca’s given to you by the Unholy Tom! Bathe in the radiance of the Fashionable Light of Fabulosity!

• Brohoof 2

58 minutes ago, 2nd Amendment Brony said:

Is it a sin to wear steel toe work boots as my every day footwear?

There was a time where it was, however the intervention of Applejack the Honest placed steel-toe boots on the list of acceptable .... “functional” hoofwear

13 hours ago, TheRockARooster said:

ALL HAIL RARITY!!!!!!!!!!

*kneels*

Brother! You need not kneel before Rarity, for she is against the collection of soil upon your knees. A bow or curtsy is more than sufficient. 

• Brohoof 2

12 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

I don't really want to be knighted. ...I prefer being a samurai. :grin:

And I'm not sure if I want to join, but is there perhaps a bible or some kind of holy text I could study instead? My inner Twilight demands a book. :adorkable:

You may be interested in the Eastern Orthodox tradition, which also reveres the curved unicorns such as Mistmane. 

And yes, there is a collection of miracles and epic stories of Rarity the Magnificent. I shall post these shortly as ways to recognize this Holy Week of Fashion! 

• Brohoof 3

8 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

:bea:

This is seriously a thing? 

You're just cheesed that Rainbow Dash's "Church of Awesomeness" was shutdown due to noise complaints. :blink:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3

Alright.... uhm.... Church of Fabulosity? Alright I like fashion as much as the next guy (assuming the next guy isn't insanely uncomfortable with his masculinity), but instating a religion in Equestria presided over by the divine Tree of Harmony... yeah... I dunno.... this could go bad in the long run. I'm not an expert, but Crusades... generally lead to a lot of pain, suffering, and death. Also, Windigos. This smells like a coup. I hope I'm wrong, but it looks Rarity is flying too close to the sun.... AGAIN.

• Brohoof 1