mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Not sure how to feel, application for the new rental place is in as of 12 hours ago now, and now that it is night time I guess all I can do is drink, play on poniarcade mc, eat, and listen to a mix while doing all those I just listed .... I will find out on Monday morning if I get this place and it's Friday night now ..... Kill me

• Brohoof 4

Feel like I should be calling in from work and going back to sleep. Considering the stupid reasons that some people get away with calling in for at my workplace I should be able to call in losing almost all of my sleep taking one of our dogs to the vet. I'm very glad we were able to do that, either way, but I will be paying tonight. T.T

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Like I can be such an idiot at times :dry:   :sunny:

Come on, why would you you say that? You're awesome! :D *hugs* I'm glad you felt better. :)

Edited by DJ Gumball
  • Brohoof 6

I'm feeling quite uneasy about a friend. I don't know why, but I keep having this hunch about my friend being about to do something regretful sooner or later. It's not like I know everything or nothing like that, but this hunch has been bugging me for a while, and to my own disgrace, I don't have this hunches without reason and they tend to turn out to be true...

• Brohoof 3