Will you watch G5?

Cheerilee

Will you watch G5?  

91 users have voted

1. 1. Will you Watch G5?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

Honestly, as long as the art style is somewhat changed or the animation is smooth and fluid, I'll most likely watch it anywhere I can. I'll probably end up watching it if it's not all that great anyway.. Once I start something I can't stop watching until I figure out how it ends (that was the case with OUAT and the G1 movie at least).

• Brohoof 1

Even though I am concerned about how it will end up, I'll still watch it to see what it's like for myself. If it does happen to be awful, then I'll probably stop and just go back to g4, but maybe it will actually surprise me. Plus, all the leaks are just making me more and more curious about it. So I'll have to watch it to see what the final result will be.

I'll give it a fair chance. At this point, there's nowhere near enough reliable information to meaningfully speculate on how likely it is to be any good (though we're supposed to be getting something tomorrow).

• Brohoof 1

I will definitely watch at least the movie and the first season, if its like pony life or worse I will probably lose interest and just drop it until I hear something good about it and if its better than pony life, not to mention as good as G4(I have to admit, the first few episodes of G4 I think has their share of moments I did not like but the characters really drew me in, later the episodes got better and I became a fan of the show) I will definitely watch it. 

Despite what’s been revealed so far, I’m still curious enough to see what’s up. And since it’ll be on Netflix, better, as I don’t have to concern myself in wasting time, money, and health by the stupid virus :scoots:

• Brohoof 1

21 hours ago, Califorum said:

Based on the information we have so far, will you be watching G5?

So like, no information? :laugh: We really don't know all that much, though tomorrow (Thursday) there is supposed to be an investor meeting at Hasbro and they're supposed to reveal more info about G5 (at least, that's what I've been told) so hopefully we'll get a better idea of characters/world setting and such :fluttershy: 

Personally I'm going to hold off on any real judgment until I can watch the movie that's supposed to be coming out later this year, then I'll decide if I like it or not and if I want to continue watching the series or not. Though I do have to say, I'm not a fan of the three revealed characters color palettes nor their strange G3-reminiscant faces and small eyes either >_>     

• Brohoof 1

My advice is do not try to compare it too much to the previous generation. Like don't complain that "they changed it too much so it sucks" there's got to be some differences to make it stand out. 

It depends on the story and if the characters aren't annoying. Ik for sure l won't be getting any of the toys because they don't look like high quality. But anyways it also depends if there will be big fights in the show. I also hope they don't do huge changes in the show and hope they don't have potty jokes or any very childish jokes that l will see in Nickelodeon cartoons today. I know its a kid show but its over used and its outdated jokes. 

edited:Already seeing fights about people asking for no huge changes in the show on other websites. But what l'm saying is that l hope they don't do something totally random or change history. what l just want, is they keep things level like stuff that suits mlp and not something that wouldn't make sense to be in mlp.

Edited by Osoka_Topez