Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

what was your first encounter with anything brony related

Jesse20

mine was a few months after tf2 went f2p and i had stunbled upon a mlp themed server i had no idea what it was then someone under the username vinyl scratch told me about pretty much everything about bronies

(edited)

My first encounter...

Well, I was watching a Jacksfilms livestream and people kept asking him if he was a brony. I repeatedly heard that word all across the internet until I finally figured out what it meant. Eeyup.

Edited by <letterONE>

This was the very first thing that i saw that had to do with ponies, if i'd never have seen it, i probably wouldn't be a Brony right now.

Early last year, I saw some people with pony avatars on a Pokemon forum I used to go to. At least I think that was earliest... could have seen something unknowingly earlier, but idr. :wacko:

A site called Darkspyro. I've been banned no less than 4 times from it (29 if you count alts), and I ended up in their Skype Group. And... lo and behold, they were all bronies. To be fair, I thought bronies were fags because these guys acted like fags. Some to an unnatural degree.

I found these creatures lurking around in GMOD Theater. They took over theater 2 at a set date every day. Eventually the owner went 4Chan on us and banned bronies. Now I am here.

The earliest I can remember is seeing random MLP avatars and posts in the minecraft forum. I'm pretty sure I saw ponies before, but I just wrote them off without thinking about it.

The earliest I can remember of FIM would be avatar and signature pictures from the Minecraft and Terraria forums. I didn't become a brony a few months later though, till I realised that these guys were serious about their liking of the show. I found that out because I eventually noticed that the Minecraft and Terraria pony topics in the offtopic board were about 1500 PAGES long.

Yes, pages. (And that's not counting the 2 old mega threads they apparently both used to have when they got too full of posts, which were also 1500 pages long.)

Then one thing lead to another and then 3 months upon becoming a brony, Twilight would be my waifu up to now.

Yeah... :blush:

I need help.

My first encounter with anything brony related in real life? Just a few days ago of this posting, me and my family were travelling on the motorway, when I noticed a red car drive past us.

But this was no ordinary car.

On the door of the car was a paint job of rainbow dash's cutie mark.

I had some trouble trying not to squee from pony awesomeness. I was surprised no one in my family's car noticed I had my face almost pressed against the glass for about 5 seconds in the direction of the manliest car in the universe. :wub:

• Brohoof 1

I don't remember, mainly because I saw them EVERYWHERE on the internet. No matter what site I went to , there was someone posting pony pictures, so I decided to look at the show, and see what all the fuss was about. Needless to say, it was probably the best decision of my life :P

I don't remember, mainly because I saw them EVERYWHERE on the internet. No matter what site I went to , there was someone posting pony pictures, so I decided to look at the show, and see what all the fuss was about. Needless to say, it was probably the best decision of my life :P

That's funny, cause just before I clicked on the play button of the first episode that I decided to watch(Ep1 and 2 of season 2), I literally said out load: "I'm about to make probably the biggest mistake of my life."

And I was right. Biggest. Mistake. Ever.

...And I wouldn't want it any other way. Because I realised something; I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it. ;)

I don't remember - I just remember seeing bronies on websites.

Having never seen any previous generations of My Little Pony , I didn't know what to think of this. I knew My Little Pony was a show aimed for little girls, but I watched it anyway.

And I think everypony can figure out what happened next.

This is a green text story, so listen, well, read up!

>friend invites me over for game night

>says no games until I watch ponies

>he can't get the videos to work

>I say just forget it and lets just play Halo

>4 hours later

>watch ponies

The rest is, pardon the common usage of the phrase, history.