Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Share something Awesome!

Rainbow Dash

Going into this spring the way I am, with the equipment I have and the setup I have, all from a chance event within the last year, is something I never really seen myself being in, in a good way of course. A new start to a new chapter in life I guess is what I am saying, custom operations. 

Edited by TheGleaner
  • Brohoof 2

I've made some awesome art from say, December of last year. Base edits, but I'm proud of my work.

Also a HUGE shoutout to my friends here at MLPF-

@Splashee @Rikifive @Sven Utacien @PinkiePie50 @Scarlet02 and many others.

Thank you for making me feel awesome, loved and happy:D I wouldn't have been here if it weren't for you!

Edited by Rainbowshine295
  • Brohoof 4

I'm close to completing something I've been working on intermittently for a while.

12 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

I have nothing to be proud of.

What about the awesome banners you made for the forums? IMO, you have a lot more to proud of then you think. :catface:

• Brohoof 6

my partner and I decided to take the leap and start our plans to move to a different country! :BrightMacContent: it's gonna be a lot of work, but we're ready!:ph3ar:

also, here's a dashie I drew last month!rdvectorstyle.thumb.png.5c41d6b140a35b7418c4d4e419763737.png

Edited by bubbleteapony
adding dashie
  • Brohoof 3

'sigh' I'm anything but that. Guess under the circumstances I got a good opportunity to dedicate time for a certain personal project that I was barely keeping moving so far, but that means little since I am fighting my own procrastination.

But you know who really IS awesome?

Spoiler

All those brave men and women that hold their ground, defending Ukraine from the aggressors and invaders.

And of course,...

Spoiler

My friends here on MLP Forums. They are equally awesome ^_^

Edited by Light Blade
  • Brohoof 4

Something awesome?

1.  My friends are awesome - the ones from here. y u y met a lot of wonderful people.
  2. I feel i'm finally doing what i like artwise even if it's not that good yet, the current human OC's are my joy and pride. I love my MLP oc's but drawing them became a bore for me. This gave my art vibes color again. <3
  3. Had to do something for the big boss coming over at work and got praised for it. I felt I couldn't do it but ended up having more fun than expected and got asked to try and participate in the next big event for work. This event will be held at 'barcelona' so if i were to join I could go there!
  4. I'm so so grateful for my most awesome friend. He's always with me. I get overwhelmed by his kindness. He's the best person and I'm so glad he finally will be doing what he wanted.
  • Brohoof 3

An accomplishment that I'm proud of is winning a Pokemon League tournament. I've been getting into competitive battling since the release of Sword and Shield. I admit I'm not the best at battling as I struggle in certain aspects to where I doubt myself. With the help of friends, I managed to get top four in a tournament, as well as winning a tournament league. With the new Scarlet and Violet games coming out, I'm hoping to get more into battling, overcome my struggles and to have fun. :) 

• Brohoof 6

I painted with my friend today. They don’t do art a lot and got pretty frustrated with it, but I like how their painting turned out. And I’m proud of them for trying. I think that’s something awesome. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 4

This year, my dog grooming skills have improved with the practice I have been putting myself through. It has made me feel amazing, as I can now do the majority of my dogs without having to ask for guidance from my instructor. I have made a huge stride in my work and I think that’s awesome in my book.

• Brohoof 5

For me, I guess it would be completing my second year of university. In particular, I was very glad that I got past my last semester – it was one of the most horrible experiences I ever encountered. :unamused: It was to the point where I almost lost all hope and the motivation to move on, something that I never thought I would ever have to come across. But despite all that, I still managed to do pretty well in the end, but it was rough and I did not enjoy it in the slightest. :sunny: I'm just very happy that it is over and I can move on. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 5

I'm on track to do the same.  2-day streak of walking on the treadmill, as assigned by my doctor, and was rewarded with 2 grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato basil soup:yay:  Had to give up several hours of being in my room for it but it was worth it:BrightMacContent:  

• Brohoof 2

I already posted here, but I have now collected 1,000 pieces of music!

944708345_MusicCollection.png.eee017ee4f5c4a35a46d9b26564c188c.png

As you can see, I started collecting in November 2020. Music is truly wonderful. It's one of things that always shows me how many things I love in this world. :coco: I know I like over 2,000 tracks, so I will still collect for a while, haha.

• Brohoof 2

22 hours ago, Rainbowshine295 said:

I forgot to mention something awesome. I finally learnt to ride a bicycle this year! B)

At the start of spring, I’ve gotten to focus less on school and more on family and getting to go out in the nice weather :squee:

• Brohoof 2

All the Badges have been giving out! We're going to unfeatured this but if anyone else wanted to earn the badge by reply here still, you'll be rewarded one anyway! But thanks to everypony here who participates and shares their amazing achievements! I have blast reading them all, and good luck with what you all do! And most of all, don't stop being awesome!

See ya next time!

d92.gif

• Brohoof 5

• The topic was unfeatured
  • 6 months later...