Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post Your Desktop

SPLinux

(edited)

Screenshot.thumb.png.fd0c3d483ebe4e0814f21e58fa95cb88.png

Had to cross out part of the name of one folder because the computer I am using is a laptop that my boyfriend gave to me, and one of the folders has his first name in its name.

Edited by DusksuD

(edited)

I've tend to keep my desktop as clean as possible and put everything necessary to "bot-bar". Mostly for aesthetics

Työpöytä 9.6.2019.jpg

Edited by Fasu
  • Brohoof 1

Since my desktop didn't change at all from last time, I'll just post the cellphone:

1082714712_Screenshot_20190616-104319_SamsungExperienceHome.thumb.jpg.d3e1f6dc056887c16d399eb4fb7fe4d2.jpg

(edited)

I've had to get rid of a bunch of files to clear up memory.

Edited by Cash In

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Passion said:

Link doesn't work, still, I have heard of animated wallpapers. How does one actually get them tho, I searched extensively D:

While I'm here... PHONE UPDATE!

Oh my b must have been a temporary hosting site

Look up Wallpaper Engine on Steam. It's like $4 I think? Unless the price has changed. I bought it years ago.

2 hours ago, Sherbert MGS said:

How did you gt the taskbar to be transparent

You've gotta have a program called Rainmeter installed. There's a skin you can get for it, here: Translucent Taskbar.

Follow the instructions in the description of the skin page, (you gotta open the skin in a text editor), and boom, you have a translucent taskbar.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Picture1.thumb.jpg.a08a0452c07e83f456e8976ff50e5e61.jpg

Not quite my choice of wallpaper (used to be a family shared laptop and after that my brother's) but I am not too sure if my sister would agree with me changing it since this was her choice and she also might not really approve of my desired wallpaper. But it is a nice picture so I'm not going to overly complain about it.

• 1 month later...