Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post Your Desktop

SPLinux

I have went back to Windows (though I do plan on buying a separate computer just for Linux, just because of the problems I've been having with dualbooting)

Yes, I did decide to go back to Windows since I plan on using my Adobe software more regularly. Also got Classic Shell installed since I really do prefer the Windows 7 style start menu, but don't want to give up all the benefits of Windows 10.

backtoWindows.png

Image Source: MLP Wallpaper - Legends of Magic by jhayarr23 (DeviantArt)

Edited by Nightfall Gloam
Forgot some things, wanted to kindly link the source of my wallpaper.
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

image.thumb.png.0f43ee5109c05c9a8d3244d6b2aac162.png

I thought the default background was a little dull so I went into MS Paint and did some editing. (Probably pretty obvious it's MS Paint, look at em' pixels! All those pixels!) Also, don't mind the icons and apps I have, I'm a boring person.

Vectored Pinkie Hiding picture by Spyro4287 on DeviantArt

Edited by Wannabrony
Left out proper credits
  • Brohoof 3

image.jpegSimple, calm, abstract, and slightly low-res for the monitor unfortunately.

-------------------

There's so many good backgrounds here.

@Wannabrony I love the pinkie there. :lol:

@Annie Sims 2 was best Sims. It was a solid upgrade over 1, and I found 3 a bit disappointing (though the architecture improvements were nice). Then by 4 they just got greedy. :P

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, DDR said:

image.jpegSimple, calm, abstract, and slightly low-res for the monitor unfortunately.

-------------------

There's so many good backgrounds here.

@Wannabrony I love the pinkie there. :lol:

@Annie Sims 2 was best Sims. It was a solid upgrade over 1, and I found 3 a bit disappointing (though the architecture improvements were nice). Then by 4 they just got greedy. :P

To me Sims 3 was the best. Open world, much more content, more customizable, better graphical detail.
The main reason I play 2 over 3 is because the amount of DLC 3 has just isn't affordable.

Update! I have like 18 new wallpapers in circulation, but today let's stay with this one.

The time has also cometh for "custom" icons.

UsxsYlpTSoKYlyhcazOrdA.png