Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have You Ever Turned Anyone Into a Brony?

Miss Dash.

(edited)

My friend George is firmly in the herd now, and my friend Zac is getting there! Also got my seven year old brother watching it. He says Twilight Sparkle is best pony. Don't think he talks about it at school though :P

I'm not really one for pushing it at people though. I'll say "you should check this out, it's actually pretty good" and trust to my friends having good taste. I'll only wax lyrical about it if actually asked about it ^^

Edited by mintfreshAD

My friend Anthony, he wanted diablo 3 and only had 25 bucks so I made a deal with him that I would pay the rest if he would watch ALL of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. He was a bit apprehensive about it at first, but he is now one of the biggest bronies I know.

I have made 5 irl friends into Bronies and have met 2 that were already apart of the heard. Now that I think of it I have more irl brony friends than I realized B)

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

• Brohoof 1

My little brother, except it wasn't really on purpose. He was talking to his friend on skype, and his friend happened to be a brony and started talking about how he was a brony, and I ended up having a conversation with him about ponies (since I hadn't ever talked about them to anyone) and my little brother got curious and watched the show. Of course, he's a fan now, but he's not super into it and he's 11 so I dunno if he counts as a brony.