Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Has Any Pony been to Any Convention?

Ethan Pow

How often do you goto a convention of ANY type  

66 users have voted

1. 1. How often do you goto a convention of ANY type

• Never have and most likely Never will
    • Once a year (Or even I have a chance I will go)
    • 2-3 Times a year
    • 4-6 Times a year
    • 7+ Times a year

I go to gaming conventions normally, but the're normally just gaming tornaments with some dealers. Sooo many cards, and occasionally i'll attend and anime convention, but the're less frequent.

i've only ever been to comic-con back when they were all about comics, but other then that i done have the money. i would rely like to go to an mlp convention but there never in the UK, i was planning on going to Galla-con but my damn injury and lack of money put a stop to that.

(edited)

I haven't been to any as yet I haven't found one that I'm interested in. As I'm in Australia we have a lot less Conventions then other countries but I have found out from my local meet up group that there are a number of pop-culture expos here however I'm not really that interested to go to one of those.

There is the first Video Game expo that started last year but I'm waiting for that to come to my state before I go to it (hopefully next year), and there's also going to be the first pony convention also happening next year and even though it's in the next state I still plan on going (because ponies :P), but not much has been said about it yet as it's still early planning days for it.

Edited by Dave247

This year I missed BronyCon by a single bloody day. It was pretty close to where I live, no less. Unfortunately, I had to go on a trip for work, and had to leave town the day the convention started. :angry:

(edited)

I went once to Gen Con Indy (http://www.gencon.co...dy/default.aspx) to meet a former friend who is a photographer for the convention. He wasn't there that day though... :/

It's held at the Indiana Convention Center which recently expanded on the former land of the former Colts stadium, RCA Dome. Here's their site: http://www.icclos.com/.

Edited by DeveloperPony

I would to go but there's never anything were I live : There maybe something at Montreal (30 minutes from where I live) but my parents HATE to go there. I would love to go to some conventions though.

I went to one convention years ago. I went to AC (Anthro Con) with a couple of close friends. Though it was fun to go to, I did wind up getting drunk most nights. Which in hindsight wasn't exactly the best experience.

I'm making plans to go to future conventions.

I went to one convention years ago. I went to AC (Anthro Con) with a couple of close friends. Though it was fun to go to, I did wind up getting drunk most nights. Which in hindsight wasn't exactly the best experience.

I'm making plans to go to future conventions.

I envy you, that's one con I wanted to goto.

i do Anime Weekend Atlanta every September

I also do Midwest Furfest in November...this year I am planning on doing a panel...I am excited!

Woot, knock them off their paws, hooves and everything in between.

I've wanted to go to E3 for a long time. I think it'd be fun.

I missed Bronycon this year, I really wanted to drive up to NY, but didn't get the chance.

And the very first year Sonic Stadium did Summer of Sonic I wanted to go, but I couldn't save up fast enough for the plane tickets to get to the UK.

Maybe someday...

• 1 year later...

I’ve only been to one at 2012. The convention I went to is called Avcon, an anime and video game convention, and that is possibly the best place I’ve went to in my life so far.

I often try to look out for conventions to visit, but I always never have the time to go. I do hope to go to this year’s Avcon, though. :P

(edited)

I'm going to Anime Central next weekend! (it's one of the top 5 biggest anime cons in the US) I try to go to Anime Central every year , I"ve also been to some smaller anime cons. I also got to go to Midwestria one year.

trying to get all the cosplays done for me and my boyfriend for this weekend :blink:

Edited by Lady Leopardess

Quite a few.

The three biggest ones were Trek in Vegas (John DeLancie!!!), Star Wars Celebration III, a DragonCon.

I've been to a crap ton of Auto Expos when I worked for Ford, and CinemaCon once in the late 90's.

• Brohoof 1