What's the weather like where you live?

Crutch

Sunny and very chilly. 22F right now, with a high projected to stay just below freezing.

...But of course there's no snow.

mlpwoodwinds.jpg
Everything needs more woodwind!

Very chilly yesterday, with a low of about 7°F overnight, but it has warmed to 31°F. Snowed the other day, and indeed there were small flurries yesterday, but most of that is gone now.

img-39037-1-img-39037-1-img-39037-1-img-

Signature by Kyoshi

It's kinda cold, I can feel the cold seeping in through the walls.  Might have to turn up my heaters soon.  It's stopped snowing and it's a bit cloudy but that's it.

19F at noon. It's even sunny. This is pretty much once in a decade cold for where I live. lol

mlpwoodwinds.jpg

Horrid, because after the hurricane passed last September, temperatures were an all-time high, and humidity soared through the roof. Guess it goes to show how uncaring mother nature is when it comes to dealing with the weak and vulnerable.

I'm completely snowed in where I live though not to the point where I can't go anywhere. I mean, I can still go somewhere but the roads are terrible and the snow continues to fall even now.

rainbowfalls_sig.png.9f23ec82e216af1315704914cd3052b1.png

All that must be said: COLD.

It's 29F outside with a wind chill that brings the heat index to about 20F.

Definitely NOT supposed to be this way. But yet again, Texas weather is pretty extreme at times, in both directions.

Edited by Duzzkilicious

11F at 11:30 am. Wow. And again, it's sunny. No telling where we would be if clouds had come in.

mlpwoodwinds.jpg