• Rarity
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy
    • Trixie
    • Zecora
    • Derpy Hooves
    • Other

I'd choose Fluttershy.  We are very much the same, except that I'm not shy.  Kindness matters to me most, no matter the situation.  I'd have a tough time living with the pets mind you, but I'd definitely adapt, given time.

The reason I would rather go with Fluttershy than the others is below.

Rarity:  Might be up all night trying to finish a dress.

Twilight:  Way too organized for my standards and freaks out about the little things.

Applejack:  Would actually be my next alternative as I see nothing wrong with her.

Pinkie Pie:  As much as I like to party; too much would drive me insane.

Rainbow Dash:  I love Dashy but I'm not sure how long I could take the personality.  Also THAT SNORE!  NOPE.

Again I could definitely adapt given time to each of them but I'd like to be with someone who I'd get along instantly with.

Knowing me, I would of chose Rainbow Dash straight away. But then I realized she snores really loud xD She may be fun during day time and every other time, but sleeping would be a pretty big problem. 

Fluttershy seems to be a nice, peaceful and quite person to share an apartment with, she'd probably be one of my first choices. Applejack would probably be my second because she doesn't seem to snore or do anything wrong, she's neutral I guess so she'd be one of my other choices.

Everyone else other than Twilight would probably be a bit disturbing while I sleep.

Wow, i'm pretty surprised that Applejack is so popular. I think we'd get along great. Plus i think that of all the ponies she's probably the easiest to tolerate, unless of course i have to convince her that she doesn't need to Applebuck all of sweet apple aches by herself. Then we might have problems. 

Of course I would be very inclined to go for Pinkie Pie, but I did consider that one. I reckon 50% of our rent money would somehow be spent on sugar cubes to keep her happy :) That being said, I would still love to have her as a room mate, because I'm a sucker for lively scenes - and it's not like she'd be constantly walking on walls and playing instruments if she moved in with me, she does know when to rest if we ever need peace and quiet.

Close seconds are Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash. Fluttershy because she loves animals much like I do and does have that sneaky prankster side to her, and Rainbow Dash because, like Pinkie, she'd be great to have a laugh with but can be chilled whenever.

Luna!
"Ha Ha! The fun has doubled!"

:P Yay, I had to say it

Out of the six, most likelyTwilight
Pinkie pie and Rarity would end up driving me nuts living with pinkie's parties and Rarity's
fashion "organized chaos mess"
Applejack may be ok
Rainbow Dash a hazard
Extra
Derpy would be costly...

I would have to say Applejack, because she is the most responsible of the mane 6 and while she isn't as neat as Rarity is by no means a slob. I am not the neatest most organized person even which would probably trigger Twilights OCD like qualities, Rairty would drive me to drink and though I love Pinkie Pie she would probably also annoy me because she is kind of loud. Derpy would probably make a lot of messes due to her clumsiness, Rainbow Dash would make messes due to her recklessness. Fluttershy would make a pretty decent room mate too though with all the animals it would be like having multiple room mates but she handles them well.

How could I not say Fluttershy? She's my favorite character and we both care for animals (I don't even like causing harm to bugs). On top of that she's incredibly kind, quiet, caring, and adorably cute. I many of those things too (exluding the last one, most likely), and I would make sure she happy being my roomate.

Yep, dedinitely Fluttershy.

Edited by Thoix Heoro

I was going to choose Rainbow Dash but there would be too much *ahem* "tension" *wink wink nudge nudge* between us. I would want DJ Pon-3 since she wold make the most interesting roommate. She likes wubs and whenever i listen to her type of music i get pumped up and get things done. Of course we would have our differences and certain "tensions' may arise but i think she would be a good roommate for me.

As much as i would want my roommate to be Fluttershy or Derpy, (just because).

I would have to go for Twilight.. Think about how good it would be to
have a roommate that would take care of everything for you, she's organized and most importantly
she could help you out if you had any problems with paying bills or
simply your everyday mathematical problems. Also, Twilight is just
adorable.. i can imagine just geeking out with her.. It would be so
awesome.. /)^3^(\ ..

Pinkie Pie, obviously. Sure Twi would be a help in school, but this time of year is when we get so much Homework I get depressed. And those other times? Pinkie Pie can help me bake, give me a smile, pull things I need out of nowhere, and she's actually quite intelligent. She could help me with the homework, but...y'know...she'll be too focused on the cupcakes >.<

• Brohoof 2

Either Fluttershy, Twilight or Applejack. Fluttershy and I are really alike. I'm super duper shy and I try to be kind in most situations...Unless someone is being reaaaaally rude or annoying. I would choose Twilight because she would be a good person pony to talk to and...just chat with. Pretty much the same goes for Applejack.

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy

She seems to keep things clean and

has a way with animals, 
so knowing I could

leave my cat in good hooves would be

a nice thought.   Also
she is nice

and quit which is a plus for me!

Twilight

She loves books,  I
love books and

she tends or tires to keep things in

order and clean just I would have

no spike around due to his random

fire habbit…..

ALL OF MY A.J.

img-1163125-1-Gala-portrait-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-28663219-843-948.jpg

Applejack is organized, trustworthy and responsible. She'd clean up after herself and never miss a rent payment.

Twilight is a neat freak, Pinkie's a party animal, Dash might be sloppy and late with rent (although I love her), Rarity needs her own space, and Fluttershy has animals everywhere. Plus she's really not emotionally prepared to live with other ponies, or people. ^^

So definitely Applejack. Lyra is a close second, though.

I would go with RD or AJ because I think they would be awesome to have as roomates. twilight would be too organized for me (im messy), Fluttershys animals would start to bug me, pinkie pie would party... all the time lol :lol:

Seriously don't pick favs it can ruin friendships!

Lol nah its okay I understand, but being realistic an Apple Jack or twilight sparkle is a really good choice.

Actually early twi will drive you crazy but is reliable and will adjust to you like modern twi.

Voted aj here...reliable and doesn't need many lessons on friendship lol

No flutters or rainbow. Just like her to let some baddie trash your place and rainbow never pays the freaking bills!

Oh geez personal experience is harsh!

Fluttershy is my favorite pony...

Long breath.... aaand i thing Twilight Sparkle is a best roomate out of these. Of course she is so orginized and nerd, that she will ever keep room clean and order for me, and will never annoy with some ridiculous reasons, or loud activity.

Trixie too show off.

Derpy to random (If i can call it that way)

I will lost my nuts in a weak, after listening to Zecora rhymes everyday.

Rainbow dash has terrible snore.

Applejack will pick me out of my bad in a early morning, while i use to get outa bed nearly evening.

Fluttershy (no offense) but i barely could live with a dozens of difer creatures arround.

Rarity a drama queen.

Pinkie Pie... just being Pinkie Pie. God save me if she will become my roommate

Edited by IceBeerG

• 6 months later...

If i'm missing anypony, please tell me :)

Fluttershy would definitely be my room-mate any day! :D

Sorry I added so many characters...I thought it would be fun to have a huge poll! 

Edited by Nature Of Fluttershy
  • Brohoof 1