Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you like Nightime better than Daytime?

Fallen Angel

123 users have voted

1. 1. What do you like better Night time or Daytime

• Night Time
    • Day Time
    • How did I get here seriously a minute ago i was watching cat videos

I don't really know about nighttime, but I know I definitely like it better when it is cloudy, cool, and rainy than if it was sunny and warm. So when people say, for instance: "Oh, it's going to rain. Nasty," I usually disagree.

• Brohoof 1

For the most part, nighttime. I just like everything being so peaceful. The only bad thing is that most businesses are closed but that is a small gripe. It is another reason to why I love winter. It gets dark quite early here.

• Brohoof 1

No doubt, i enjoy night time more. I seem to start feeling better near evening hours and i just enjoy a good starlit sky with a crescent moon, nothing quite like strolling on a warm summer night. I also do enjoy my colorful sunsets.

Luna's getting a lot of love here. ;)

• Brohoof 1

Well, considering humans are diurnal, and I'm a human, I'd rather do things in the day time, but I do love the night time as well. It's fun to stay up late every once and awhile. Does anyone else notice they get more loopy the longer they stay up. When I say that, I mean I sometimes say stupid things, and talk more smoothly (or atleast think I am).

I mean, I like night time, because I get to sleep (which I love); but honestly, I like day better. For one thing, I'm not tired, so I can actually do things. But also, I just feel happier in the day.

I like nighttime but I may be a little biased and the reason for this is going to sound funny but I am allergic to the sun. No joke it's hereditary me and my dad get hives then we start to have trouble breathing then we vomit then we pass out when exposed to too much direct sunlight. At first it sounds like heatstroke but it's happened to me while in an 80 degree pool on a 70 degree day.

At your school, you were the minority.

Here, I'M the minority.

I actually prefer daytime, it's less dark and the sun makes everything look pretty.

Although, I really prefer evenings, in between day and night, the best. Why wasn't that an option on the poll?

I love doing parkour, and hanging out with my friends in the day- YET NIGHTTIME IS THE BEST!

Only if I was aloud to go out at night (my parents would think I'm meeting with a girl)... I sometimes go outside without permission though, and the times I actually had managed to sneak out were AMAZING!

During Utah nights there are no cars in the streets, the temperature is usually comfortable, the lights dimly brighten the city, and the silent-mystical air brings peace to the mind. It is the perfect "zombie apocalypse" setting- kind of scary- kind of cool, and you get a strange sense of power when you think about getting attacked. :ph34r:

It makes me eager to go out more... sometimes I feel like I'll find RD filly in a box the next time I do! :wub:

I guess being a night student myself, and doing homework till 3-4 am, I like the nighttime much better. It's more peaceful, and less rowdy than during daytime. I despise the morning, I just want my sleep lol.

Living in the tropics has made me appreciate nighttime that much more. It's so lovely being able to take a stroll down the street without having to take a sip of water every few minutes.

The darkness makes the mosquitoes practically invisible though.

Seriously, they're like really tiny ninjas wielding hypodermic syringes that hunt for your blood in swarms...

I was wondering all my friends at school think day time is better than night time i personally think night time is better i was wondering if i was the only one cause im the only person who enjoys night time its way better than day time cause there isn't a giant ball of fire slowly cooking me

I love night time.

I've worked night jobs in the past - they're awesome. I've probably spent more than half of the last 10 years sleeping in the day, being awake at night. A quiet walk around outside at 3am is a beautiful thing.

I absolutely love the night time. It's nice and quiet so I can work better without a lot of noise or people distracting me. I don't have to worry about glare from the sun when i'm gaming or watching movies on my computer or TV screen.

In short i'd have no issues if Nightmare Moon wanted to cast an Eternal Night.

• Brohoof 1

I like the daytime more then the nighttime. For one I feel a lot safer when I go outside my house in the daytime then when I go out at night. Two like most people I have stuff to do in the daytime at night I don't do much just draw pictures is all.

Pretty hard desision... but then again, in the daytime we have school

I guess I still prefer daytime though, because you can do more stuff and I hang out with my friends more. But at nighttime you can hang out with your friends too, and then there's lights and parties....so nighttime is cool too....

AAAARRRGGGGHHHH! So hard! I guess I love both the same. And for some reason at nighttime I draw better....so that's mysterious in itself. But, I love both equally the same, as both are important and fun in their own way.

Obviously night. Daytime just seems too bright and m their are too many people out, but night is so much cooler and I love to stargaze.

• Brohoof 1

For me, it really depends on the season as well as night and day...during winter I love the night, I can snuggle up to my hubby and get all warm and play League with him, but during the summer I like to go to the beach and the park and just hang out with the warm sun :3

Eh idk, I like the conditions normally during the night. Except for mosquitoes. but I always get really depressed at night time. Something about it makes me get depressed most of the time and I start doing some deep thinking. its not all the time, but its certainly more common then when it happens in the day.