Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would your perfect girl/boy friend be?

Skullbuster

Late at night on the 29/30th, I posted this

-Not a religion-hater or hardcore atheist

-Does not just put blind faith into stuff too much

-If there is gonna eventually be sexual relations, also a virgin, preferably with not too much a disparity of former romantic history.

-Doesn't shave leg or body hair unless it is really itchy. I don't like that smooth crap unless a person just doesn't grow (much) hair and can't help it.

-Is not overly absorbed into pop-culture and the contemporary material life.

-Doesn't agree with me on everything.

-Will listen to me talk about my feelings. Or just rant.

-Will be upfront and open on as much things and feelings as is appropriate.

-Is into actively caring about what we as humans are doing to affect our planet and the less fortunate people who live on this Earth, who are not privileged with the luxuries we take for granted.

At 7:32 in the morning of the 30, I posted this.

Meaning Rudolphin brohoofed it before this quoting.

-genius intellect

-like ponies

-likes video games

- vey strong dictator like personality

-slightly muscular and way above average in physical fitness

-owns successful business or a strong politician

-believes in the survival and expansion of atheist people

-doesn't spend money on useless things like fashion, hairstyles, cars, etc.

-willing to do hard labor projects

-scientific mind

"Very strong dictator like personality"

You would want that even though have been saying that you live in a country lacking freedom?

Edited by GuillermoGage
  • Brohoof 2

"Very strong dictator like personality"

You would want that even though have been saying that you live in a country lacking freedom?

There can be no peace until there is a benevolent dictator here, I rather it be me.I am strongly opposed to democracy and giving terrorists equal rights, democracy is a bad idea when 90% of the population support terrorists and 30% are violent terrorists.

The government is corrupt on every level and take bribes/steal foreign aid/donations.

There were virtually no violent crime here the last time there was a dictator but the US congress made sure he was overthrown.The religious extremists took over after that.

Edited by khaine21x3

There is no such things as "perfect" but a woman for me that would at least be close to that would be probably be

Relatively intelligent: Dosen't have to be a rocket scientist but I do want somebody to be home in there, there are few things that turn me off more than an airhead.

Somewhat Attractive: Hard to bring it down to exact science as I find myself attracted to women of many different shapes and sizes including ones with a little extra padding if you know what I mean.

A sense of humor: Life is way to short to be uptight about everything all the time

Same Values: We don't have to agree on everything but I am a very hard core libertarian/constitutionalist with a strong populist bent and an equally strong mouth on me.

Compassionate: I may talk tough alot of times but I am really just a big softie, that is at least half the reason why I have such a strong mouth if I see something wrong I speak up.

Share Interests: We don't have to share all the same interests but unless I have something in common with her exactly what are we going to talk about, the weather?

Tolerant and open minded: Being judgmental is a waste of time and energy, live and let live.

Likes sex: Yeah I know not every minute of every day is going to be a race to see who can snap the springs on the mattress first and there is going to be a dry spell or two in a long term relationship but sexual frustration is not fun.

This color i don't know why but i go bat shit crazy. For that color.

The colour doesn't occur naturally and fades very quickly.

She'd have to re-dye it every week and that gets expensive so I'd suggest tweaking that preference ;) lol

source - expert hair dyer, my hair was once that colour.

I'm an extreme introvert, so first things first....my perfect girlfriend or boyfriend needs to not be clingy, give me space, not obsess over me, and have a bloody life of their own.

I dislike being the foundation for someones life. if they can't live without me...then they are wrong for me.

That being said, I love cuddles and snuggles, I like someone who would want to go on walks with me and explore, body type doesn't matter much, so long as it doesn't hinder their ability to hang out with me. Liking ponies and horror videogames/movies would be nice, but certainly isn't a deal breaker. Iunno much else. I just date....I don't walk around with a checklist before doing so.

The question differs by gender. My Ideal Boy is much different than my ideal Girl.

Boy: He has to be nice, very. I prefer clean, and kept. Recessive and Introverted. has to look good in v necks(Its like, a thing....). Not constantly needy or frisky. Smart, and able to put up support me. That's about it.

Girl: I am way less picky. has to embrace her inner girl, be mature, and be okay with smoking. And not a tease, It changes my perception of her.

Hmm... it can be a toughie for me to find a right GF for me. If I do, then my girlfriend would be:

- A gamer (if she's good at most games like I do, except RPGs)

- An artist (especially if she is good at it)

- Have the same interests of songs I listen to, or similar to it (not including hip hop or rap, 'cause I'm never into that TBH)

- Watches MLP (who doesn't watch them lol)

- Is tomboy-ish (yes, I'm a tomboy type of guy, who likes a girl with boy-ish clothes. No offense)

- Loves racing (especially if I wanted to impress her when I race IRL)

- Into action or horror movies (if she can't handle horror movies, hope she does like action movies)

- Who is a computer geek

- Into anime/manga

EDIT: Forgot to add more info there. :P

Edited by Heavyshy

Hmm.

Well, I'm not a very likable girl. *laughs*

So I think it would be hard for me to find someone. :P

I'm a little too much. *laughs*

I wouldn't want a clone of me, for one. They wouldn't be able to introduce me to new things then! *laughs*

But a few similarities I would like:

-gaming (I'm huge into games)

-likes FAIRLY similar music (I don't want to to LOVE everything I do, but at least like similar genres-metal, indie rock, that sort of stuff. Not country, rap, or pop though)

And that's about it.

Other things I would like:

-likes Game of Thrones (I'm that obsessed *laughs*)

-likes horror/action films (the worse, the better XD)

-likes to read

-likes anime (that would just be nice, but not necessary) :P

I don't care about much more.

I'm a bit of a tomboy, for lack of a better term, so hopefully they don't like super cutesy or feminine girls.

But I do have a weak spot for cuddling!~

(And cute things...)

They need to be (semi) mature-I can be a bit crazy so I need someone who can calm me down.

DEFINITELY loyal, honest, and smart. That is NOT NEGOTIABLE. XD

Not a big sports fan, so I don't like anyone who's majorly into them. I don't mind if they enjoy them, so long as they don't barrage me with them :P

Oh, and my BIGGEST THING-they need to be able to accept me for me. Namely my atheism. There have been so many instances where I have been hated solely because of my religion.

Looks-wise? I'm into slightly darker skin tones, curly dark hair, and dark eyes.

Mark Ruffalo and Kit Harington are shining examples :P

But it doesn't matter so long as they're a good person~

That was really long! XD

A few other things:

I like sarcastic senses of humour, and bad jokes as well :P

I like guys to be a LITTTTTLE chubby but not overweight. Muscles are too hard and icky *laughs*

Edited by Azura

Hmm.

*SNIP*

Unless you happen to turn into Cthulhu or something when you "go crazy", I'm not quite sure how you could be unlikable from what you've listed here. Other than the Game of Thrones thing (I've just never seen it since I have no TV) and the anime thing, sounds just about perfect to me. :D

Unless you happen to turn into Cthulhu or something when you "go crazy", I'm not quite sure how you could be unlikable from what you've listed here. Other than the Game of Thrones thing (I've just never seen it since I have no TV) and the anime thing, sounds just about perfect to me. :D

No, I just tend to be very hyperactive and/or depressed at random, irritating times.

And I don't really like television but for GoT and ponies, and some anime.

But thank you! * curtsies*

"You're not perfect, sport. And let me save you the suspense: This girl you met? She isn't perfect, either. What matters is whether or not your perfect for each other. That's the whole deal."

I guess if were talking preferences, I like girls to be shorter than I am. I prefer brunettes, though I've only ever dated blondes (and one redhead).

I'm as laid back as can be, so if your looking for someone who is uptight about everything, I'm not it.

Above all else, if we can't hold a decent conversation, it's not going to work out.

I really don't know, all sorts of girls are attractive to me for all sorts of different reasons. Fuck.

I don't look for much in a girl, but she must be intelligent enough to have a deep conversation with, have are strong ideals, and strong ethics . It doesn't matter if they believe in one thing or another, but as long as they want what's best for their family and peers I respect and love that.

A few things that I would really like, but aren't necessary are:

- Extroverted; even though I'm an extreme introvert I am attracted to people who aren't afraid to express their feelings openly.

- Short and petite; I am very fond of small women.

I would have to say the person I'm dating right now is pretty perfect, I'm extremely happy with how we are, despite the fact that he literally lives an entire ocean away from me.

He is:

Really intelligent, really. Kicks my sass at Words With Friends, every time.

Almost a foot taller than me (!!!!!) This is a big deal cause I'm 5'8" so I'm taller than most guys I've dated.

Gentle

Kind

Open-minded (this is an absolute must)

Has good taste in music that overlaps but is still distinctly different from mine, so we can show each other music :)

Not very good at the internet.... it's actually really cute he has no idea how the internet works and I'm all about it

A gamer, interested enough to listen while I ramble about Zelda for hours and will play with me sometimes but isn't buried in COD 100% of the time

An adventurer!

Morally sound

Seriously really cuddly

Patient with my insanity

A great cook, cause I am HORRIBLE at cooking :(

Tolerant of my weirdly affectionate-ness

Gives me space to breathe and be my own person

Liking mlp and anime are pluses, he loves anime but I have yet to get him into the herd

Has a heartwarming smile

Lives in Hawaii... in a treehouse. Like. A house in a tree. That's a pretty great bonus.

Creative

Has a great sense of humor, well actually his jokes are terrible but they're so bad they always make me laugh ^_^

Has a job and a good work ethic, wants to be successful for himself

Has awesome aspirations !

Dude, okay so when I write it all out it's like really apparent how much my boyfriend rules. I'm still not convinced he's real but he totally is cause I visited him last month.

post-8923-0-08734900-1351682225_thumb.jpg Okay so on second thought he sounds totally fabricated... so here's a picture of us covered in mud from adventuring around Hawaii like little forest creatures :P

post-8923-0-08734900-1351682225_thumb.jpg

Edited by Brooklyn Dash
  • Brohoof 2

Hmm.

I wouldn't want a clone of me, for one. They wouldn't be able to introduce me to new things then! *laughs*

But a few similarities I would like:

-gaming (I'm huge into games)

-likes FAIRLY similar music (I don't want to to LOVE everything I do, but at least like similar genres-metal, indie rock, that sort of stuff. Not country, rap, or pop though)

And that's about it.

Other things I would like:

-likes Game of Thrones (I'm that obsessed *laughs*)

-likes horror/action films (the worse, the better XD)

-likes to read

-likes anime (that would just be nice, but not necessary) :P

I don't care about much more.

I'm a bit of a tomboy, for lack of a better term, so hopefully they don't like super cutesy or feminine girls.

But I do have a weak spot for cuddling!~

(And cute things...)

They need to be (semi) mature-I can be a bit crazy so I need someone who can calm me down.

DEFINITELY loyal, honest, and smart. That is NOT NEGOTIABLE. XD

Not a big sports fan, so I don't like anyone who's majorly into them. I don't mind if they enjoy them, so long as they don't barrage me with them :P

Oh, and my BIGGEST THING-they need to be able to accept me for me. Namely my atheism. There have been so many instances where I have been hated solely because of my religion.

Looks-wise? I'm into slightly darker skin tones, curly dark hair, and dark eyes.

Mark Ruffalo and Kit Harington are shining examples :P

But it doesn't matter so long as they're a good person~

That was really long! XD

A few other things:

I like sarcastic senses of humour, and bad jokes as well :P

I like guys to be a LITTTTTLE chubby but not overweight. Muscles are too hard and icky *laughs*

Well how you doin'? ;)

JK.

As for me, should be head over heels obsessed with me and physically very attractive. Hair>Body>Breasts. Also needs to be adorable. That's it.

There's a girl In my English class who is everything I look for in a partner. She's funny, beautiful and cute. She's a gamer and a brony. She likes the same music I do and practically likes everything I like. If only I was able to hold a decent conversation with her.

Well, a girl of course good looking, but she needs a good personality . Not like the nasty ratchet bi...girls at school. Also a girl who actually can understand the things I enjoy (Music, Games(If any) literature). Kinda cheesy, but hey. I'm kinda a romantic. To woman I'm a gentleman.