Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What stories do you like?

AppleDashFan

I like fantasy books which has both adventure and war within. I am currently reading a book called Best Served Cold and this is quite the dark one.

The author describes every tiny detail so good that it makes you somewhat sick when you read the most disturbing things there.

Edit 18/12

The name of the author is Joe Abercrombie if you want to know.

Edited by Terg_the_Electric_Wizard

I personally like grimdark or sad stories, where the characters lived a life so terrible you can't help but to smile at their misfortunes. Science-fiction stuffs can be good, but lately the only sci-fi I could was all about "It's da future! Let's go adventuring!"

• Brohoof 1

• 7 years later...

Aside from book genre, I like hearing stories from people. Authentic and something to learn and to reflect on. I always like to expend my perspectives by looking through different lens to understand and get to know the world better.  Maybe that's why I love history so much especially hearing from the person who experienced it.

• Brohoof 2

I like stories where you are building up to something you already know about, but you get to see the very thing happening, hopefully for the first time.

• Brohoof 1

I love adventure stories mixed with a bit for fantasy or surrealism perhaps. Or anything action with a bit of pace but some mystery. And i like a bit of funnies.