What do you guys do after school?

noplsno

Courses/lessons/stuff  

35 users have voted

1. 1. What courses/lessons/stuffs.etc do you guys do

• Instrument of any kind?
    • Art? (digital, drawing, photography)
    • Sports? (basketball,etc)
    • Martial arts (karate, tae kwon doe, etc)
    • Gym membership anyone?
    • Teh swimming
    • Anything out of the ordinary?
    • Interwebs and xbox, wii? Ps123? erderner.

( Feel free to remove if this happens to be a repost. If so, my bad :( )

What do you guys do after school? Lessons? programs? teams? sports?

I personally do:

piano

guitar

karate

bronze cross(atm)

cadets( f anyone knows what that is)

This is probably gonna be for the younger bronys I guessing..(middle school to high school?)

But feel free to pitch in if you have anything going on. :)

Just wondering what people do in their free time I guess.

Tell me if I'm missing anything in the poll that you'd like me to add in!

Edited by HorseandRaisins
  • Brohoof 1

Well usually I go for a run. I don't know if that would go under Sports. After my run, I usually check mlp forums, and then do whatever. (I get all my homework at school.)

Well I'm in college but after classes are done for the day I tend to:

practice the violin

play some video games

surf the web

If I had access to my saxophone (I'm away from it during the spring/fall semesters) I would also be:

playing my sax

Learning some of my favorite songs by ear

Writing down these songs and using finale notepad to make some sheet music

Practice guitar, check EQD, go here, and then finally get on to Photoshop and Paint.NET.  Either that or I just draw.  I also get on youtube quite a lot.

Im in college for engineering so when I get home from school, I'll get crackin on my HW. When thats done, I'll take a ride around town on my scooter (if its nice enough outside). Get home, eat, then lock myself in my room where I can peacefully watch FiM till i pass out. I pretty much fall asleep watching FiM every night... sometimes it gets my dreams all ponified and awesome (: Pony dreams are the best dreams...

You should totally put computer activities on the list. Anyways, school really beats me during the day, so I tend not to do much afterwords(Besides chores). Though I do enjoy GIMPing pictures (like my ava).

What I'm doing right now is what I usually do. I sometimes hang out with my friend for a while and we talk about sports and play xbox. But ya if he ain't around I just come here and talk bout ponies. 

Like a boring person, I do all my homework first. Then I usually hop onto the computer. I also do ballet technique classes weekly (keeps me in shape), sometimes photography when I'm in the mood, and play video games with my sisters. I read every night. Occasionally I write or meditate or do something else that I forgot to mention. Some days I end up doing none of the above (except homework) because I have to tag along on unexpected errands because my family's schedule is crazy. 

Last year I was part of a robotics club for a few months, which ended at the start of December at the end of the competition we were building the robot for. That kept me very busy. 

Go to karate class, come home, listen to music, play an assortment of games, and skip the homework :mellow:  yeah i know pretty boring life

Edited by Lord_sm

After school, if I'm playing a sport, I'll play that and then do homework and listen to music.

On days when I don't have sports, like the winter right now, I do many things.

• I play music, either bass, trombone, piano, or sing. I'll usually jam with my friends and just riff it up.
  • Listen to music, which includes but is not limited to metal, rock, and punk.
  • Play video games.
  • Study
  • Hang with friends.
  • Watch TV, with my favorite shows being Seinfeld, The Regular Show, MLP, and football.

For me it all depends on the day.

On a Monday I will have Raider team with JROTC which means I could be doing alot of things. The most commone thing we do on a monday is some form of a 3K run.

On a Tuesday I have Drill Team with JROTC which means for about an hour and a half I am off practising marching and drill.

On a Wednesday I have Raider team again which means I have to stay after and usually we go across a rope bridge on a Wednesday.

On a Thursday I have Rifle team with JROTC which means I get to shoot an air rifle at a tiny, tiny target.

Then on a Friday I come home with no practices and sit around on my computer for all hours of the day.

And those are the things I do after school.

• 3 weeks later...

I usually just screw around on the Internet.  Mainly by looking up photoshop tutorials, browsing both the Battle.net and these forums, and I do some reading on fimfiction.net.  I also do a little song writing with FL Studio.  And, of course, I listen to a lot of Pendulum.

I usually do homework, chill on the internet, and then call it a night.

On Tuesdays and Thursdays I practice piano, too. 

And then I go to a local comic con time to time.

Sometimes after lecture at the college I go to the bar.  Not the best place to study, trust me.

At home its laundry, cleanup, throw away the previous days pizza, watch the news and gripe, eat, try to remember the day, panic, remember the paper due tomorrow, pump it out on MS Word, do spellcheck...twice, print, curse at dried up printer cartridge, lick cartridge a page at a time just to get it to work, spit black ink in sink, pass out at 2 am.

Sounds about normal.