Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Say Something Nice About Your Least Favorite Mane 6 Character

Shanks

Pinkie Pie is hyperactive ball of mayhem who ignores physics and the concept of a fourth wall. Like Elan in Order of the Stick, it's her kooky airheadedness that gives her an insight into things that nobody else really knows as much about. Her randomness allows some good gags (because only she can play 10 instruments at once) and I like her genkiness. Oddly enough, it's her positive features that are also the reason she's my least favorite. I don't hate her. In fact, she has potential to be my favorite in some other series. But for me, she's too excitable.

I waffle between having dash and flutters as my least favorite, so I'll write for both of them.

I find Fluttershy to be extremely cute and her shyness is a great source of humor, either for contrast (Flutterhulk) or in and of itself (yay). Plus she's very close friends with Best Pony, going on spa dates and such.

Dash is very loyal, and has a lot more to her than her cocky and abrasive exterior. She is goal oriented and driven, but won't let those goals get in the way of doing what's right.

• Brohoof 1

Rarity can sometimes be a bit full of herself with how fabulous she is, but I actually kind of like her character. I like her accent, and while I find her not as worth wield the element of generosity as other characters, she's okay :)

Apple Jack is honest...

She very human for a pony.

Her baby pictures are cute.

She is hardworking.

When her greediness stubbornness and competitive are not used or used in a positive way she becomes a great substitute for Twilight.

She is funny at times.

Sorry Apple Jack but I am starting to like Rainbow Dash and the bat episode really left a mark on me you were greedy and un-honest and bullyish. You. It kind of shocked me. So you have gone down a peg. Sorry hopefully you will redeem yourself. 

Edited by pinkieshyrose

• 11 months later...

Rainbow Dash is the bee's knees. She's rough and tough, but she still puts on a pretty dress. A good role model for everyone- and it shows more to the stereotypical 'tom-boy'.

I don't dislike any, but my least favourite is Applejack. I do, however, love how she cares so much about her family. Even when it's to the point of smothering, for example in 'Somepony to Watch Over Me', it's still cute.