Do you sleep by the window?

hellocat

149 users have voted

1. 1. Where do you sleep relative to windows?

• Head by the window
    • Next to the window
    • Feet by the window
    • Far away from the window cuddling a pony plushie :)
    • My walls are made of windows. Yup, ALL of them!

My bed is relatively close to a window, but not right next to it or touching the wall that the window is on. My feet are close by the window, but I don't think I can move my bed more near it since the window is blocked by my desk. 

KSXy5KO.png

Signature made by me.

• 10 months later...

About a foot away from the window. I hate opening my window because it's really awkward to close >.> It's one of those windows you can pull open, like a door. It gets stuck easily and is annoying to close properly. I should get it looked at :/ If it's open during the spring and summer about 20 bugs will fly in.

- Kayleigh

Since I sleep during the day, I have to find a way to blot out the sun from waking me up, so I have a sleep mask and since that always comes off, I also have a blanket nailed over my window next to my bed so I won't get woken up.

post-8308-0-39185900-1438197499.png

I do sleep by the window. It's always nice to be close to a place where I can hear the ambient sounds of the world. I don't always sleep by the window, but I do more often than not as I am not bothered by the sunlight once I've fallen asleep. XD

msg-8308-0-19737800-1451501112.gif

Sig by Kyoshi

My bed is perpendicular to the wall (headboard is against it), and there's a window on either side. I like to roll over and peer through the blinds when I wake up if there's good weather. It can help to make the morning slightly less painful....only slightly.

656901678_ezgif.com-gif-maker2.gif.0dfb97ebeedd897b8c8973de0d538e17.gif

I used to sleep right next to the window, but my parents made me move my bed because we're planning on selling the house, and the room looks bigger when the bed isn't by the window. But I prefer to sleep right next to the window. :P

my entire bunk bed is next to the window so yea i sleep next to it...no i sleep level to it DX 

img-2759379-4-vinyl2_by_aeron_quillson-d            

i am kris or bree and i would love to make friends. i am a person of many answers...

answers to your questions...

I have a balcony outside my room, so my bed is next to the glass sliding door that leads outside. At night, I open the glass door and leave the screen closed so that the cool night air comes in. It's pretty refreshing.  :wub:

Currently my bed is far away from the window, because my room is 4m long and only 1.95m wide. My bed literally takes up half the room, and the door is on the window's side so there really isn't any other place I could put it.

• 1 month later...

Thats an odd Question...i sleep next to the window.

Well not exactly next to it, the window is in the opposite side from me.

I dont want to sleep exactly by the window...it makes me feel a little unsafe, also i dont want to hear the cars outside or the People outside.

Signature.png.dfe30e494cadddd2f98e87ea7e3841eb.png

Sig made by Kyoshi

My answer has changed with the new house. Now, my head is next to the window. Only because my bed must be against a wall for me to sleep towards and the only possible wall which allows this is right next to the window.

(edited)

I sleep a few feet from a window alongside my bed. It's always closed with a black curtain over it to block out the light. I keep a loud fan next to my bed to drown out the outside noise also.  :orly:

Edited by Dreambiscuit
  • Brohoof 1

With my bed I currently sleep by the window.

I sleep to the left of a wall and, real close to the bed is my small dresser, and the window is above the dresser.

CJlO22H.png

(edited)

My room has one giant window. It's kind of impossible to find anywhere to put a bed that can't be defined as by the window. lol.

My bed is positioned in the center of my room against the southern wall, whereas the aforementioned window is on the eastern wall. My bed is also huge, there's hardly enough room for a desk to fit in between it and the window.

Edited by Envy

mlpwoodwinds.jpg
Everything needs more woodwind!