Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you were to go to Equestria would you want to stay a human or be changed?

Delirium

226 users have voted

1. 1. If you were to go to equestria and you had the choice stay human or get changed, which one would you choose?

• Stay Human
    • Become a earth pony
    • Become a unicorn
    • Become a pegasus
    • None of the above! I would rather become a griffin!

I would probably want to be a Unicorn. Height's scare me, so doing magic is more my thing. I wouldn't want to be gawked at 24-7. And I don't even know if I'd be able to communicate with Ponies or have Ponies actually communicate with me if I was human, If I was in Equestria, You can be damn sure, that I'd want to Understand what the other ponies are saying and have them Understand me.

I'd definitely become a pony, sure having hooves would take some getting used to, but if I could become a Pegasus, I'd love to fly and soar around in the skies. Besides I kinda want to, maybe... possibly... marry Rainbow Dash. :D

Besides, if I was a human, I would look around me and think to myself... what's so great about being a human? Hands? Pfft! And having a mane and tail sounds cool, I wonder what my cutie mark would be... I swear it'd be a game controller since I've been gaming since I was a baby. Anywho! I believe I've answered your question in the first part, so yeah. I would change, so I could have wings, and if she'd accept me date Dashie.

I would want to be a unicorn.  I agree that being able to fly would be awesome, but I could not pass up the opportunity to use magic.  I would also want to be a pony rather than a human so that I could more easily become a part of the pony world.  And there might be the possibility of getting married.  

Definately transformed in the hopes it will fix certain physical issues I have (arthritis & a not quite successful ACL surgery).

Unicorn for preference, but Earth Pony would be just fine and probably more likely if I'm not given a choice and it goes off of natural inclination. :)

I would be a Pegasus. One just like my OC (which is still in the works). I love going super fast and agility is one of my best skills. And maybe if i dare to dream i could date Lady Rarity. wub.png

I would be changed into Pegasus and probably join some sort of military and protect equestria from the crystal empire and dragons.

post-12452-0-19449400-1363393893_thumb.png

Edited by lightningstrikes

I would stay a human, only if I could have a Cadillac El Dorado that runs on magic instead of gasoline.  If I couldn't have that, I would probably become a Unicorn, because of all the spells I could teach myself, plus teleportation. 

I would be a pegasus, would love the feeling of the wind going into your face and the birds eye view of down below, and you also get wings. That's awesome enough. 

Being a human in Equestria seems terribly out of place. And it just doesn't really fit in. So I'd want to be a unicorn, as my ponysona is portrayed as one. A unicorn is closest to my own personality, as I am more thoughtful and mental than physical, and I've always enjoyed the thought of magic and utilizing it. Plus, ponies are quite awesome looking. Why wouldn't you want to be a pony? :P

In some kind I would like to stay human because I love to dance, but being in a world with just ponies and rare creatures, I'll be kind of uncomfortable so I better be a pony, a Unicorn. I was going to be a Pegasus but what is my talent I think it wouldn't fit good so I decided to be changed for a Unicorn. cool.png

i would want to stay human for one reason, i would go straight for a guard position. ONly thing a sword and armor maniac like me would be good for in that world

I don't know I'm in between pegasus and unicorn. I would love to be a unicorn because I would always have a weapon on my head plus I could levitate objects. Its a bit of an idiosyncrasy of mine to always be armed. But considering random acts of violence doesn't usually occur in equestria I may trade that for wings. Plus if you have seen/heard the doctor and assistant I could always stick a shiv in my pocket though the pony hands would take some getting used to.

I would want to turn into a pony if I were to be in a world full of ponies. Maybe if humans were already in Equestria then I would remain human, but everyone would think that I was some sort of freak of nature. I would probably get a chance to explain myself, but even if ponies didn't think that I would kill them, I would still be lonely. If I wanted to be respected, what could I do that another important creature in Equestria could do? I have no magical powers, I have no authority over anyone, and I have no reason to be in charge of anything. I would be like the lonely giant or something who just has a home and lives a day to day life.

If I were to be in Equestria, I would rather blend in. And if I were to be special, I would rather be special because I earned it, not because of being a freak of nature in the pony world.

I would like to be a unicorn. I almost picked pegasus because I would like to fly, but I think that magic is awesome, and like someone else said, telekinesis would make up for the lack of opposable thumbs lol.

Well, of course I'd want to become a pony, because if I were a human they'd freak out and think I'm some enemy. I need to make a good impression, so a pony is the way to go! I'd be an Earth pony, just like my OC. 

If I were a human I'd just stand out (in a bad way) and cause commotion. So Of course I'd be an earth pony!

Well most of me is telling me to stay human.

But I also would like to know what it's like to be a pony.

It may take some time getting used to, but the same thing is for everyhing else.

I would be either and earth pony or a unicorn. I want to be an earth pony, but at the same time I feel like I want to be a unicorn.

now i want to be in equestriaimg-1263742-1-blush.png

That feel man, that feel.

I would want to be unicorn. Why? I can carry stuff around without using my mouth(if I was an Earth Pony), or hands(if I wanted to stay human.).

See i wanted to become a pegasus because flying and all that would be awesome, but seeing some other posts made me want to stay human... I feel like if you stayed human everypony would want to see you or get to know you so you'd be pretty popular being the only human in equestria. Plus being able feel Fluttershy's soft pink mane with my own hands would definitely be awesome!happy.png

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

I can't decide between an earth pony and a unicorn.

Even though doing simple tasks would be much easier as a unicorn, life has to be full of challenges, right? I'd want to show the whole of Equestria that I could be a fully capable and independent stallion without the simplifying use of magic.

If I was a unicorn, I would choose to only apply magic to anything that requires constancy.

Edited by Mars Brown