Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How are you going to watch Season 4?

~Scootaloo

196 users have voted

1. 1. Are you going to watch each episode as it is released?

• Yes - I like to be on the bleeding edge (the latest episode)
    • No - I prefer to let a few episodes come out then watch them all at once
  2. 2. How do you plan on watching it?

• YouTube / Internet / iTunes / etc.
    • TV
    • Other?
    • Equestria.tv
  3. 3. How do you plan on obtaining the episodes?

• Cable
    • iTunes (or another legal source)
    • Arg! (if you don't get this option then disregard it)
  4. 4. What do you do to prepare to watch MLP?

• TIME TO GET BLUTTERED!!! (get drunk in some way shape or form)
    • Get a cold drink and watch it!
    • Other?

I'll probably watch them casually as I get the time. I tend to watch each one before the next is released, but it's not that big of a deal if I miss a week or two. Honestly the only reason I plan on watching them at all is to stay in the loop. As for how, I'll probably just look them up on YouTube, and if Hasbro has for some reason blocked me from doing that then.... well... there are other ways...

LazyTown+you_are_a_pirate.jpg

I has hub, but because I (generally) don't get up early enough, I can't see them. Its different though since its coming out Thanksgiving weekend I guess? Anyways, to answer:

I watch it on cable given the chance (like when I do get up to watch it or its on demand) youtube when mobile (when not able to on cable) and on Netflix. 

What I'll be doing? Depends. I might watch it when its directly released or eat popcorn, have a drink, and watch it on computer.

i will try to watch these on tv, being a good a viewer and giving my house a status as one view, but i will go to youtube immediately for the episodes, i always seem to miss livestreams. I really like the youtube option but i might just pull all nighters for ponies.

I have no idea.

that's a fantastic question.

I've never caught a live episode (new?) as it came out.

I mean will i be like "ZOMG It's on!" and run to the tv and throw on the tv?

God i hope not LOL but i might.

Of course I'm going to watch them as they come out!

On youtube. Sorry, I'll pay for dvds but I'm not paying for downloads.

I usually get some muffins or something sweet to eat with the episode. I'll probably get some cider for the premiere. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

I will be watching Season 4 just like the previous seasons, first live on the Hub as long as i am awake (will set my alarm)  then later on Youtube to watch it in HD since i only get the Hub in SD.

Same way I watch all pony stuff - Internet. MLP wasn't on UK TV until after I watched all 65 of them. So I've been watching it on my Wii U. I doubt Season 4 will be on Tiny Pop so looks like it's the internet for that too. How long do you think it will take for Season 4 to be uploaded anyway?
(Internet is basically all I use my Wii U for now, so I'll be happy to get back into console gaming when I get SM3DW for Xmas.)

Edited by Chocolate Pegasus

I get all of my shows through either torrent website or netflix, and since mlp season 4 won't be on netflix until months after it's released, more than likely I'll get it through torrents.

I think for season 4, I'm going to watch each episode as it is released. I just feel like doing that this time around so I don't miss out on anything. I'll most likely watch the episodes on Youtube since that is what I had done for all three seasons. I guess I will have a nice cold glass of water while watching the new episodes. Don't want to be too fancy now. :catface:

If they didn't air the episodes at 8:30 in the morning where I live, then I would definitely go watch it on the TV! However, as it is, I wait until around 3:00 and then I check the Internet for the highest quality version I can find.

Oh, and I always have a cold drink with me when I watch any long video.

So yeah.

I'm SO hyped for S4!!!

I'm gonna do what I've always done. Watch it on Youtube (don't have the Hub where I live :(), keep track of the episodes as they come out (to a certain standard anyway, considering my general laziness in life), and like the true lazy slob of brony flesh that I am, I won't watch the episodes unless I feel like it. If there's any episode I'm most excited to see, it's the season opener. I want to see the confusion over this Nightmare Moon business put away, for better or worse. 

Edited by Firebolt Blitz

I'll be rejoicing at each episodes air on Saturday morning, 10am, and from that moment I will search YouTube or the forums until it pops up (usually about Sunday night!). No doubt there will be episode leaks like there was with Womderbolts Academy (dunno how the heck that happened), but I don't care, it's no loss to me - I'll watch em whenever I can!

Thankfully I can watch it in my T.V. when I wake up early Saturday morning. Luckily I don't need YouTube or anything else but I find it more enjoyable watching it from Equestria T.V. because I like the reactions in the chat box.

Will definitely watch MLP through Youtube. No question. Trying to watch it on Treehouse is suicide. After all, they only air Season 1 episodes. Watching every episode is what a real fan should do in my opinion. Besides, that prevents me from being bombarded with spoilers when people talk about the newest episode.

I plan to watch as many episodes on the Hub as possible on their scheduled first air dates.  Last year, there were a couple of times episodes were leaked ahead of time and links to them were posted here.  Avoiding spoiler conversations was like negotiating a minefield.  Because the normal air time is 10:30 am in my time zone, I usually have hot coffee instead of a cold drink while I watch it.  :)

Youtube is for when I can't wait to see an episode on Saturday. Then it's "Avast ye scurvy dogs, we be swarmin' after treasure!" round about the following Thursday. At the end of the season I have a friend who then converts everything to "Play in ANYTHING" AVI files for me. Right now I have every single episode burned onto three DVDs, with no ads, watermarks, or HUB pop-ups! Season four will follow this pattern!

That's awesome. Yeah cause Youtube has watermarks and sometimes the episodes get deleted so it's a good thing you have them burned ;)

I watch every episode on Saturday on Youtube. I love how reliable our fandom is. Literally I can always find episodes uploaded to Youtube the day they're released at noon. It's awesome :lol:

Since I didn't become a brony until about a month after The Magical Mystery Cure this will be my first time watching episodes as they come out.  I'm just going to watch the episodes on The Hub as they come out because hey, what else I am I supposed to do on Saturday mornings. I will prepare for it by getting myself a cold drink and a snack. I will be obtaining the episodes through cable. That is all. :3