Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How are you going to watch Season 4?

~Scootaloo

196 users have voted

1. 1. Are you going to watch each episode as it is released?

• Yes - I like to be on the bleeding edge (the latest episode)
    • No - I prefer to let a few episodes come out then watch them all at once
  2. 2. How do you plan on watching it?

• YouTube / Internet / iTunes / etc.
    • TV
    • Other?
    • Equestria.tv
  3. 3. How do you plan on obtaining the episodes?

• Cable
    • iTunes (or another legal source)
    • Arg! (if you don't get this option then disregard it)
  4. 4. What do you do to prepare to watch MLP?

• TIME TO GET BLUTTERED!!! (get drunk in some way shape or form)
    • Get a cold drink and watch it!
    • Other?

Hmm... 

tvFIEg5.png

Why do so many people no get the HUB channel? is it like an uncommon channel or something? lol. I want to watch on iTunes or online because I hate ads. and having to be on the channels schedule.

I think you have to have one of the "better" cable packages or dish network. I just get basic 1 - 60 channels and I don't think I'd wanna pay just to have the hub. Lol cable companies like to charge crazy amounts for somethings.

Actually, it just came up today. tongue.png

Now, I just want them to update the damn thing with every new episode. I really want to use Netflix to watch the show, because I understand that YouTube isn't good for their business, but I can't until Hasbro decides to let me. sad.png

Yeah.  I went on to watch a Season 2 episode with my dad and about flipped when I saw 3 Seasons.  It was about five minutes after I made that post.

I set my television to tape every single episode. I'm that boss xD. I just don't want to go on YouTube and look for it. Just press

A few buttons on the Tv and boom!

~Eureka

Youtube. I never would've seen most of the episodes without it. xD

And I rarely drink a brewski with My Little Pony. Pop is just fine. As for downloading the episodes themselves, I don't do very much of that anymore. I have S1 on DVD and now I'm just waiting for 2.

Well since I can't watch the latest episode on any TV channel in Sweden I'll have to watch them on a livestream. I prefer to watch them as early as possible (well I haven't done so in season 3 but I haven't been able to.)

Hehe

ARGH!

off-topic, but I gotta share these..

zg.-4yz.jpeg

pinkie_pierate_by_astalakio-d4lxsty.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I'll be catching the livestreams hopefully. I like to be up to date with my episode watching. If I miss the livestream (or at least part of it) I'll go to youtube.

As for preparing to watch the show I do anything too fancy. I just get nice and comfortable in my bed with the sheet to keep nice and toasty.

I chose 'arg' but I actually don't plan on obtaining the episodes at all. We'll see what happens in the future though. 

I will watch it every Saturday on the Hub as I did with seasons 2 and 3. (I wasn't here during season 1 sad.png ) I tend to sleep in, though, so I may watch it later in the morning on DVR.

Edited by Twilie Sparkle

I usually watch them on the TV and Youtube, but only when I missed an episode on tv.  I usually just watch it, nothing really special happens.

I'm going to try to watch it on the hub for the most part. If I'm somehow not able to watch it on the hub, I'll watch it on a livestream, but I prefer the hub because the livestreams never turn out to be perfect for me. The first episode that I ever watched premeire on the hub was Sleepless In Ponyville, and than from Keep Calm And Flutter On to Magical Mystery Cure I watched on the hub. I definitely prefer TV over livestreams.

• Brohoof 2

Since our cable bill has reached $100 a month. *my moms gonna cancel it*

I will probably be forced to beg my mom to somehow get the HUB network on our new TV service we get.

I hope it already has it..But i watched Season 1-3 on YouTube and Magical Mystery Cure on TV.

I really hope Season 4 will be better that Season 3. 

Edited by KToadstool

I'm going to try to watch it on the hub for the most part. If I'm somehow not able to watch it on the hub, I'll watch it on a livestream, but I prefer the hub because the livestreams never turn out to be perfect for me. The first episode that I ever watched premeire on the hub was Sleepless In Ponyville, and than from Keep Calm And Flutter On to Magical Mystery Cure I watched on the hub. I definitely prefer TV over livestreams.

Check your PM's.

I will probably be forced to beg my mom to somehow get the HUB network on our new TV service we get.

I hope it already has it..But i watched Season 1-3 on YouTube and Magical Mystery Cure on TV.

I wouldn't get your mom to pay for it, because you can easily watch it on your laptop/desktop locally. You could just download the episodes off the interwebs.

• Brohoof 1

I feel bad about you.

Anyway, I will watch Season 4 on TV. If I missed an episode, I can watch it on YouTube.

(I haven't seen Games Ponies Play, and Keep Calm and Flutter on.)

• Brohoof 1

I just watch it on youtube, I'm a closet brony so basically the other options I have are less convenient. Certainly can't watch it on cable(Not even sure if we have the HUB anyways) Arg well, I don't like arging stuff :P. Youtube is just my go to watching MLP, its where i watch it all the time, plus I don't have the cash to buy it on Itunes, and if I did my parents would know what I buy from the history and well, that wouldn't go over well.

I watch it as soon as I can, so as soon as it goes on Youtube in a presentable quality(I'm fine with anything thats not 240P or 360P to be honest, but 720P is normally what I do, 1080 is a little more rare, but it also makes me lag alot so I don't normally watch in it.

I just watch the episodes, I don't even normally have a drink, I might have a bowl of cereal if its later in the day, or maybe icecream or some random snack, but I don't even get an actual drink most of the time :P. And i'm 15 and I don't even like the idea of alcohol so yeah no getting drunk either :P.

• Brohoof 1

The way I typically watch the show:

If the show gets leaked to youtube or some other semi-legitimate source (that will not get me a virus) early then I watch it there.

Otherwise I have the DVR set to tape it +2 minutes buffer.  I generally watch it as it airs or when I get back home from flea markets on a Saturday.

The second viewing is generally on youtube to avoid the commercials.

I don't see any reason to change the way I watched season 3 with season 4, my way works well I think.

Of course I like to watch the episodes as they're released, kinda crazy not to imo. :P

I plan on watching it on TV(it IS the right way, after all), but I'll likely(will, as much as it pains me) resort to Youtube if I miss an episode/want to watch again.

Obtain the episodes? I dunno, I just usually rewatch them whenever they're on TV, so cable I guess, or DVD.

Prepare? Grab a cold drink, duh. And pray for some Rarity screentime. ;)

Same as I always have.

Soda in hand, computer on snack-tray, 54" flat-screen on, surround sound bass-boosted 100%.

Good times, man. Good times.

• Brohoof 1

Well since its not broadcast in the Uk yet and you can't get it through iTunes here I only have one option for watching it, which is YouTube, so I'll be about a day behind you guys in the US but thats no big deal really.

I'll be watching with some food and a nice drink.

For me it's the old fashioned way.  Just turn on the cable box and switch on the old boob tube. 

You know, I'm kind of surprised at how few people here actually just watch it on The Hub.  Do most of you guys just not get the channel?  Or is it just an issue of convenience. 

• Brohoof 1

I'll happily torrent the 1080p, when the episodes come out, Store them on my 8TB Home server, and stream them over my Wifi to my BoxeeBox on my 42" with 7.1 sound.

each season can be about 10-20gig large once there finished (all in 1080p)

I actually do no have my tv hooked up to cable/satellite or any other means of getting normal tv channels. I don't pay for any TV viewing what so ever. Its strictly Blu-Ray & my Intel BoxeeBox for home network & online streaming (IE youtube, netflix and so on)

I do pay for the power and internet connection and that's as much as I willing to pay for something I hardly ever use (TV that is) Im always online

Edited by MadDoggyca

With.
My.

EYES.

I generally try to catch the episodes on the day they pop out. If I can't catch the Livestream, I go straight for YouTube. If I lack the time then, I set it to download from YouTube, and then catch it as soon as I can.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...