Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could transform into any animal what would it be?

Sir.Flutter Hooves

A smyrill or Merlin in English, it's a small species of falcon that live in the Northern Hemisphere. I really like the Merlin bird I have always for some odd reason known that if I was an animal I would be a merlin. I can't explain why I just feel this strange connection to that bird, feel like I'm looking at myself in a mirror.

Smyrill.jpg?m=1273845571

If I was an animal I would be that beautiful bird.

• Brohoof 1

A red-tailed hawk.

They're truly magnificent, and beautiful creatures, and I'd just love to be able to soar in the sky, bursting through the fluffy, white clouds in the huge, water-less ocean I gaze at every now and again throughout the course of each day of my life.

Call me childish, but I still dream of being able to fly every now and again :D

I, would probably be a fox ... and no it has nothing to do with The Fox (you know that one song?), though I did quite enjoy it nevertheless. :D

d4ga7.jpg

Anyways, for the past year or so, foxes have kind of been my thing. Why? I dunno ... I just felt like I needed a 'signature animal' or something, so I picked the fox. Heck I even made up my own fictional fox nation. xD

• Brohoof 2

If I were able to change back into a person at will and it doesn't have to be real, I would choose to be a Xenomorph from the Alien franchise. I could scare so many people. though I'd probably spend most of my time staring at my eyeless self in the mirror

A deer, because they are my favorite animal....though, you wouldn't find me walking across the road reading a newspaper....

Or a fox....They are my favorite carnivore (I liked foxes before that stupid music video came out).

A ditto.

I can first turn into a ditto, then transform into any animal by fiddling with my cellular structure. :)

I mean, a ditto is an animal itself, right?

Okay, well if it has to be a real animal, I'd be a lyrebird. They can mimic every noise that they have heard for attention and communication. Imagine me speaking English or imitating a chainsaw. :D

An Espurr because they're purrfect in every way possible

Found you. .-.

This is weird, heh!

Edited by An Espurr

ok so first things first! 

Hello and bro hoof /)

\) bro hoof back my friend!  :)

and I would choose a dragon for sure, I have always thought them to be so beautiful and majestic, 

now if we are talking a real animal, I would say a wolf (I know not very original) but they are just so beautiful!