Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could transform into any animal what would it be?

Sir.Flutter Hooves

I would choose wolf, absolutely no competition. Wolves are beautiful but dangerous, fiercely loyal to their packmates, fast and agile apex predators who have been given quite a bad reputation by folklore. Plus, you know, werewolves are awesome...

• Brohoof 2

I'd want to be a dog, as I feel deeply connected on a deeper level to these animals. In some senses, I almost feel quite doglike myself. My personality also fits them well. I'm extremely loyal for the most part, hard-working, and obedient. I also tend to be a bit clingy and more affectionate, as opposed to a more aloof animal like a cat. 

Though honestly, I'd rather just be a dog furry because dogs don't live very long and can't use computers. Which means I wouldn't be able to contact my fraunds. D: Best of both worlds would be a hybrid of the two, which is my species that I have created known as Messengers. (Dog anthros.) If that's a valid response, I'd be one of those. Because they still have traits of dogs, but can speak and think like a human. I quite appreciate my capacity for reasoning above many things, as well as all of the emotions I can feel. So I'd like to keep those if possible.

• Brohoof 1

Easy. A sloth. Because instead of people going:

"Wow, Joe sure is lazy and doesn't do anything. What a prick". They'd be all:

"D'aaw. Look at that lazy little sloth. Look at him. You so silly." 

I'd have an excuse to be lazy. Sounds good to me. 

Edited by Chill Mists (Chilly)
  • Brohoof 2

A bat. It's the only mammal capable of true, sustained flight; all the other "flying" mammals are just falling stylishly. They get echolocation and, contrary to popular belief, most have good eyesight. Plus my guano would become the key ingredient of the cave ecosystem. Bat droppings being so instrumental to cave ecosystems, who would have thought. 

I think that'd I'd be a Peregrine Falcon, cause they're birds so I'd get to experience flight, which I think would be really cool. They can also dive at around 322 km/h which would be amazing. I can already imagine the rush. I've never been skydiving but I imagine it'd be like that, only you could do it multiple times without having to pay for it.

If I could transform into any animal, I'd be some sort of eagle or falcon. Possibly the peregrine falcon.

Apex predator, amazing eye-sight, flight and fastest bird in a dive. What's not to like?

Edited by SagasaPony
  • Brohoof 1

I've always considered myself as more of a dragon shapeshifter. It may just be the freedom and power of a dragon that calls out to me. The feeling that nobody would mess with me, depending on which type of dragon I'd transform into. It's been a tie between a Chaos Dragon or an Ice Dragon for a long time, but I think I'd rather prefer to be a pure element, rather than three.

A pegasus...Duh.

Okay seriously, if we cant be ponies from da show...than I would have to choose some sort of animal that can fly...probably a crow, hawk, or an eagle...but probably a crow. Of course that all depends though...if I would keep my mind and be able to talk or something than...sure. Or if I could just change back into a human at any time and go back and forth between that two than awesome.

But if I would lose my mind and be stuck as a crow...no...

Edited by Jolteon

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm, I would go with the Siberian Tiger. This creature is both beautiful as well as deadly, and the large coat of fur is extremely useful for survival. 

Probably a Wolf. Strong, agile, quick. Senses to the max. It would be amazing to be a wolf, and I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone else say that. Wolves are probably the most amazing animal out there.

• Brohoof 1

I think I would transform into a rabbit... I don't know why.. maybe because there are fluffy and smart maybe.. and they are underground and stuff

• Brohoof 1

I assume we aren't Including Mythical creature's so out of Animals on this earth i would have to be a wolf, since i love wolves they're Beautiful, Tough, Resilient and agile Creatures. My next choice would have to be a Golden Eagle, since they are so majestic, Plus i would love to be able to fly ^.^ 

• Brohoof 1

So I can transform into any animal at will? Well I could be human whenever I want, and an animal when I wish.

The best of both worlds. OK.

I choose the Peregrine Falcon. They have such spectacular flight that they prey on other birds. That's the kind of acrobatics I would like to do. Plus: I could put on a backpack, transform, fly for an hour way back into the mountains, find an inaccessible spot, transform back into a human, and camp surrounded by beauty with no sweaty legwork to get there.

• Brohoof 1

Many have said this but just to restate this...WOLF IS BEST ANIMAL. Now in all seriousness i would choose wolf because wolves are amazing they have packs that stick together,they look so cool, they are fast and powerful the only problem are those human things trying to hunt them *shakes head disapprovingly*  but then again i am a wolf furry so i may be biased

• Brohoof 1

• 7 months later...