Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could transform into any animal what would it be?

Sir.Flutter Hooves

I assume I can't be an Equestrian pony; so I want to be a human, cause humans can operate computers, go on the MLP Forums, watch MLP, and they have a long life span compared to most other animals.

I'M SO CREATIVE AND ORGINAL!

• Brohoof 2

I would transform into a kitty because I can scratch and head-butt people and I would still be adorable.

And the fur guise.

A collegue answered this question smartly by saying Vulture, because no human would shoot one and no animal will usually eat one because of what they eat lol!

That said I'd still like to be able to transform into a white deer, or albino deer. In the northern states they are protected and considered magical creatures to the native americans and are considered a sign of good luck. I want to be a lucky graceful doe!

When I was really little I used to want to be a cat. I honestly have no clue why, I just did. lol

Nowadays, I can't say that there is any animal I'd want to be. I'm happy being a human.

I would like to be cat...or wolf... or wolfcat : D Or any feline. They are so noble...and so pretty..and awesome... and if i could be a cat i could lie whole day near any heater, or just look out of the window...and sleep : D But i think it would bother ma later, so i would choose cougar or any other wild feline...
But when i think about it...i would love to fly too... I want to be flying cougar : DD

I would say that I would want to transform into a pony, but I forgot that I already am one.  hmmm I think i'd be a dragon. then I can breath fire, fly and live for hundreds of thousands of years

Dragon for me as long as i'm abel to change to human anytime that i wanted too

• 7 years later...

I think I'd like to turn into a dragon, maybe not something too big or too small.  I'd like feathered wings and green scales.  I'd fly all over and maybe live in the Antarctica since I could just use my fire to keep myself warm if I was cold(or maybe I'd be an ice dragon??)

• 4 months later...

This sounds weird, but I'd want to transform into a Giraffe. I have no idea why, but they're just beautiful creatures and I've always loved them lol.

Definitely something flying. Most likely a bird

22 hours ago, Rainbow Cloud said:

Probably an owl as it would be awesome to be able to fly plus I like night time so being nocturnal would be cool.

Owls are cool :3

• Brohoof 1