Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Song Stuck in your Head Right Now

Blue Moon

Okay, well the Spectacular Spiderman Theme has passed, but now it's been replaced by Scream from High School Musical 3. It started when I remembered this one song from it after waking up, then I got onto the computer, searched it up, and then clicked on the Scream song.

Every single time I go onto Mr. Suicide Sheep's channels to renovate my music library, I always leave with a marvelous song stuck in my head. Luckily this one was from Cherokee, one of my favorite producers.

Oh my gosh, I love this song >.<. Its so catchy and I love the voices of both of the lead-singers.

Its been stuck in my head for a while now laugh.png

Edited by Eureka
  • Brohoof 1

Oh my gosh, I love this song >.<. Its so catchy and I love the voices of both of the lead-singers.

Its been stuck in my head for a while now img-1879241-1-laugh.png

"You've gone, gone, gone away, I watched you disappear.

All that's left is a ghost of you.

Now we're torn, torn, torn apart, there's nothing we can do,

Just let me go we'll meet again soon.

Now wait, wait, wait for me, please hang around,

I'll see you when I fall asleep!"

Yeah, that's one of my favourite songs XD

That band in general is just amazing!!  That song, King and Lionheart, and From Finner, my three favourites by them :)

Don't let the title fool you. This song is actually... how do you say? Good. And it's from an artist who actually knows how to... what's the technical term? Compose.

Such quality and professionalism has sadly been lacking among the majority of fandom musicians. I'm just glad to see it's not dead. I'll probably be posting more from Night Breeze, just as soon as another one of his tracks gets stuck in my head the way this one has.

• Brohoof 1