Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is your Bf/Gf a Brony/Pegasister?

Aurora Bass

Hey are anyponys boyfriend/girlfriend into ponies?

Mine is and i wuv him so much we are both pegasus and we send eachother muffins!

And a while ago today he said "Your the love if my life" then *hugs* *kisses* D'aww

• Brohoof 2

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

I wish! I think I'm the only brony In all of southern Ontario :(

But I want to go out to BronyCon this year! Maybe I might meet somepony special there :3 Who knows! Life's unpredictable, that's whats fun about it :D

*hope I see some of you in Baltimare!

• Brohoof 3

I live in ontario! your not the only brony! And plus im a brony here have a muffin derp derp derp~~ I wish i can go to Bronycon idk if i could

• Brohoof 2

I find it very hard to find friends, so the answer is no. I'm forever alone.

(Goes off to cry in corner)

What's worse is that all my friends aren't Bronies, but are anti-brony.

• Brohoof 4

My ex hasnt really watched it much but he would like to and im sure he would love it if he watched more. he liked when i talked ponies with him. i miss him so much...

• Brohoof 1

My boyfriend doesn't watch the show itself, but he has a basic idea of it since his sisters like it and my friend and I talk about it so much around him and doesn't mind that we're pegasisters. He does like grimdark fanfics of MLP though(and our mutual love for guro was part of what brought us together in the first place, hehe), and he's seen parodies like PONY.MOV and Friendship is Witchcraft.

• Brohoof 1

I live in ontario! your not the only brony! And plus im a brony here have a muffin derp derp derp~~ I wish i can go to Bronycon idk if i could

*Takes muffin* wub.png Crazy awesome! Now I don't feel so isolated derpy_emoticon2.png  I have nearly created a few more bronys at school but there opinions are pending laugh.png

• Brohoof 1

I find it very hard to find friends, so the answer is no. I'm forever alone.

(Goes off to cry in corner)

What's worse is that all my friends aren't Bronies, but are anti-brony.

I feel you bro, 

Ihave friends who are not that into the whole MLP thing, however my crush currently doesn't seem to care about it as was even notifying me of cool new merch she saw so you never know ! :D

• Brohoof 1

Eeeeeyyyyuuuupppp. Met at Equestria LA in November 2012, so that says something. His favourite is Fluttershy, even though she's not very high on my list. :D

Edited by Champion Dism
  • Brohoof 1

I've...um, never had a significant other...img-1365118-1-blush.png

I would love to have a pegasister girlfriend or brony boyfriend (yeah, I'm bi). I think shared interests are very important to help two people bond.

I feel you, before i had him (im bi too) i was always sad cuz i never had anyone, but if it makes you feel better, Heres a muffin for youu

post-14502-0-82169900-1365812220.jpg

• Brohoof 2

One of my exes was kind of into ponies, although she wasn't all that big into it like I am. I'm also currently single so no girlfriend with ponies for me lol. I've never dated a girl who's into such a thing before although doing so would probably be awesome.

Edited by Lord Bababa
  • Brohoof 1

Well, I've never met my special somepony unfortunately but I won't give up, I'm still young ^_^

I would love to find a pegasister girlfriend here on Italy or even at the Bronycon this summer.

I know that there is a lot of distance between Italy and US but I think that these kind of relationship can work. :

• Brohoof 1

My current boyfriend doesn't care for the show, but is very interested in my pony art. :)

I've actually converted my best friend-it's really nice to have another common bond.

• Brohoof 1

Erm... 

Well, if you're willing to count a certain person as... um... my boyfriend... (cough) and that certain person is on these forums, I would say yes? I'd more call him a... I don't know what to call him. A love interest? Unofficial boyfriend? Man who is not in the friend zone, but also isn't my boyfriend yet? Sure, let's go with that.

I met him from these forums, actually. We got to know each other due to the show. But it wasn't our love for the show that brought us together. In fact, what brought us together was... dislike of common concepts. Or hate. Yes, hate is a very powerful thing. If you can have something to hate/dislike with each other, it brings you very close together. It also has the tendency to make each other's flaws seem less relevant. We disliked a lot of things about the fandom (not the fandom itself, just things about it), and had a variety of views that agreed with one another.

Even our level of like for the show was the same. Which was just seeing it moreso as a form of light fluffy entertainment than something really important or a way of life. I couldn't really have connected as well with someone who was just an absolute fanatic about it, to be honest.

Yet I see the pony fandom more as a springboard and introducer. Beyond ponies, we had a lot in common. To the point where we theorize that we were once the same person, but got split into two. img-1366456-1-tongue.png Our brains are just so similar, and so are all of our thoughts. Our relationship soon grew and we discovered many different interests. I even invited him into my own personal world and creative project, Arylettopia. Which is now another bond we have in common, and one that I see as deeper than ponies.

I can't deny this though. If it weren't for ponies, I would have none of this. I think that ponies can be a great and fantastic way to meet people, in a romantic way. It can work. I'm proving it. But it's important to go beyond that. If all you have together is ponies, and don't have much in common or really even connect on any deeper level, I don't believe things will go that well. But I would say this about any other interest, even ones I'm more enthusiastic about. I'd rather share a variety of things with another person.

Edited by Princess Arylett
  • Brohoof 4

Hello!

forever-alone.png

Haha, I don't have a Girlfriend... If i ever did, her being interested in the show would always be a bonus! :) Expectations are high, but hey, who knows... :P

• Brohoof 6

Yes, my special somepony is into ponies, and is a brony. He is actually on the forum, too. (Joined quite a while before me. .u. ) Ponies actually kinda helped us get together, too.

He's just a little...A lot...Really far away from me. ^-^; An uber duber long distance relationship. But, when we talk, the thought is normally pushed away from me.

Except for when I crave a hug from him.

Then I'm kinda screwed.

• Brohoof 1