Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What makes you smile? |unOT| Feels whenever, clever jokes never, bbbff

Keylise<3

@@Zygen

I used this: http://www.seventhstring.com/tuner/tuner.html to find my vocal range in Hertz... then this: http://www.phy.mtu.edu/~suits/notefreqs.html to figure out the notes I was hitting.  My lowest note is an Eb2 (E flat @ 77.78 Hz) but I can only hit it after having warmed up alot.  On a cold voice, my lowest is just E2 (E @ 82.41 Hz).  I don't know about how high I can go, but my parents are home watching TV so I'm definitely not going to try to see about that right now.  

Honestly I don't think mine is very heavy of an accent, but sometimes it depends on the situation how much it comes out, if that makes sense at all...

• Brohoof 1

@@Zygen

I used this: http://www.seventhstring.com/tuner/tuner.html to find my vocal range in Hertz... then this: http://www.phy.mtu.edu/~suits/notefreqs.html to figure out the notes I was hitting.  My lowest note is an Eb2 (E flat @ 77.78 Hz) but I can only hit it after having warmed up alot.  On a cold voice, my lowest is just E2 (E @ 82.41 Hz).  I don't know about how high I can go, but my parents are home watching TV so I'm definitely not going to try to see about that right now.  

Honestly I don't think mine is very heavy of an accent, but sometimes it depends on the situation how much it comes out, if that makes sense at all...

I never thought about using a tuner to try and test my vocal range, but I suppose it might work out.

I usually just sing along to the piano, after warming up a little, I sing from like C3 and try and go up and down and see how far I can go. 

Thing is, I don't always get the right octave on C3, so yeah ;p. Idk what it is with me and getting the right octave, but it doesn't always work.

I might try that way sometime though. 

I'll have to see next time I get a chance to test it, and if I remember I'll tell you ;p. 

As for the accent thing, I think I understand.

I never thought about using a tuner to try and test my vocal range, but I suppose it might work out.

I usually just sing along to the piano, after warming up a little, I sing from like C3 and try and go up and down and see how far I can go. 

Thing is, I don't always get the right octave on C3, so yeah ;p. Idk what it is with me and getting the right octave, but it doesn't always work.

I might try that way sometime though. 

I'll have to see next time I get a chance to test it, and if I remember I'll tell you ;p. 

As for the accent thing, I think I understand.

Using a piano would probably be helpful!  

With the tuner you'll know if you're hitting C3 or not.  

And cool, thanks, I like talking about this stuff  ;) .

---

I think it could be that I try to tone down my accent around people at college since most of them are from bigger cities, because I'd stand out a bit more if I were to talk like the way I do at home, haha  :lol:  -  but oh well...

• Brohoof 1

Using a piano would probably be helpful!  

With the tuner you'll know if you're hitting C3 or not.  

And cool, thanks, I like talking about this stuff  ;) .

---

I think it could be that I try to tone down my accent around people at college since most of them are from bigger cities, because I'd stand out a bit more if I were to talk like the way I do at home, haha  :lol:  -  but oh well...

Yeah it is, especially with learning to match the pitches and stuff, it's convient. But I can get the wrong octave sometimes, which a tuner would help with probably. 

Yeah same here :D.

And yeah, I guess the people your around affect it. I usually have my accent come out most if it does around my grandmother.

• Brohoof 1

Sometimes I smile,When I see kids and people having fun and I also want kids my self.

For some reason,At the markets I see people bring there babies with them and the people working at the market go "Aw!" it kinda makes me feel like I'm not a little precious baby and I'm also kinda jealous.

There's this one little toddler,He seems too have a huge crush on pretty girls including me but he makes me smile though.

• Brohoof 1

Kindness, love, and goodness makes me smile. That which is precious, effervescent, wondrous, and/or joyful makes me smile.

Laughter among friends and family, and being with friends and family in general makes me smile.

Observing nature and, in general, appreciating life and the world makes me smile.

• Brohoof 1

Any time somebody gives me a compliment because it just always makes me feel better about myself.

Remembering the smiling faces of my friends and family, and knowing in my heart that no matter what happens they will always be there for me.

• Brohoof 2

Knowing when my hard work is appreciated. Maybe it's a small compliment, a pat on the back, just something to let me know my efforts aren't going unnoticed.

Heartwarming moments. Whether fictional or real, I can't help giving a big smile if a moment touches me. (Example: the end of sleepless in ponyville)

Great music can also make me smile, but I think that one is more obvious and is true for a lot of people.

• Brohoof 1

I remember something else that makes me smile; My own antics! :P

MONEY!!!No im just kidding, The things that makes me smile is to see people being happy because I can make them happy :) it really is a pleasant feeling for me :)

Lucky you. I never have that feeling. Not even when I help people out. :/

I guess I just don't understand why I should be happy just because I made someone else happy. Emotions are a strange thing to me.

Lucky you. I never have that feeling. Not even when I help people out. :/ I guess I just don't understand why I should be happy just because I made someone else happy. Emotions are a strange thing to me

Well, it's mostly the bond between two people. I always tell myself this. Why would you make enemies when can you make friends? Why do you need enemies anyway? I've been through a lot of epiphanies and self management from my past to be like this.

Edited by Nihi The Brony
  • Brohoof 1

When I read comics

When I see Spider-Man, and that can reassure my hopes in life

Seeing Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy or Sweetie Belle (my favorite characters in Friendship is Magic) :)
When I play video games and win at them

Getting text messages from my friends

Talking to my buddies

• Brohoof 1

• Good things in general

Happy people and children

New about upcoming Star Wars movies, shows, etc.

Telling a joke that everyone laughs at.

Disney movies

Ponies

Rapunzel

Not having a headache (I should probably eat something :()

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...