Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How famous do you think you are on the forums?

~Starlight~

I thought this would be a nice topic to start off. Basically you have to say how famous/popular E.C.T you are on the forums. I think it will be quite cool to see what people think about themselves! So the rules are say how famous you think you are, and there is an option to say how famous the person above you is to!

I think I am average, I am only a bunny and people don't see me that much.

I would rate myself 7.1/10 

I'm not to famous here, no one seems to know me.. If I post a pic of me 3 years ago with a great tan and a super fit body will that help :0 I'm willing to do anything!!!!

Lol joking, but I do hope to get acknowledged at one point! I would give myself a 3/10

PS- here's the picture anyway ! Lol I'm sorry for how nude I am, it was a long night of dumb clubbing when I was carefree and jobless!

post-14701-0-48305800-1367353260.jpg

I'm so un-famous here that I came to this thread hoping to be more recognized....I guess I'll get there someday if I contribute enough.

For now I'm probably a 2/10 at best.

Actually, I saw your username somewhere before and it stuck out, so your famous in my mind. I don't know, just something about "Luna's Husbando" sticks out in my mind. Your more of a 7/10. And nice avatar.

Cant say Im known, I havent been here long myself. I dont even have a siggy yet, not that its important.. I do want to be known around the forums because I like recognition. Im no attention-stallion or anything, but people knowing me tends to put a smile on my face.

Quite a while ago, I would have given myself a 4/10, maybe a 5/10, but since I hardly ever post anymore and quite a few more people have joined I'd say about 2/10. I should probably start posting again. 

Edited by Chill Mists (Chilly)

0/sandwhich

No one knows who I am. This is expected though, since I just joined yesterday.

Now I shall fade into the background, never to be seen again. Whoosh.

• Brohoof 1

I don't think it's the number of posts you make on the forum that really make you famous.  I think it's WHAT you say that matters.  Some folks here really stand out to me because of what they say...though the forum mods are super famous, because, well you know....

Me famous?  Nah....

though I do take pride in my OC's, but in the grand scheme of things, they aren't that special...

• Brohoof 2

I don't know what my fame rating will be. I just guess that my rating would be Pending or Unrated -- better than R-rated, right?

Hmm, is that some sort of big method technique to reel-n the ladies, @Bigmethod?

I'm not to famous here, no one seems to know me.. If I post a pic of me 3 years ago with a great tan and a super fit body will that help :0 I'm willing to do anything!!!!
Lol joking, but I do hope to get acknowledged at one point! I would give myself a 3/10

PS- here's the picture anyway ! Lol I'm sorry for how nude I am, it was a long night of dumb clubbing when I was carefree and jobless!

2/10. A few people, mostly Forum Lounge frequenters like Harmonic Revelations and Muffin Thief are aware of my existence, but I'm mostly unknown.

Edit: On second thought, I think I'm more a 4-5/10 on the fame scale, though that may be my ego inflating.

Edited by Dr. Callisto

I don't know what my fame rating will be. I just guess that my rating would be Pending or Unrated -- better than R-rated, right?

Hmm, is that some sort of big method technique to reel-n the ladies, @Bigmethod?

Haha, not at all, the ladies are way to intelligent to just pine over looks ( not that I have em).

I found a the " game forum" section and I entered like 3 competitions so I thought it would be funny to just randomly post a picture of myself here. I realize it's inappropriate it won't happen again!!!

post-14701-0-08950300-1367365211.jpg

• Brohoof 1

About 6, 7 tops. Probably half of my reputation comes from the boards @ Everfree, also a big chunk for being a radical Serbian (radical as in political views) and a little for my RP-ing.

I guess I'm pretty recognized in the Banned Game/User above is naked/Battle with the user above you etc etc. threads, and I spend most of my time there.

@@Bigmethod, well, to be honest, I find that men who like to show themselves showing more skin as a turn off (unless they're on a show that requires them doing so -- for example, body building events or other sports events like swimming, etc.).

Lol, I'm sort for turning you off, I'll put on a few layers of clothing and it can get steamy real quick!

Haha, I joke, I have no idea how old u are so ill keep this pg.

It's cool to meat so wine who thinks like that btw!

I only used that picture because I thought I looked like a complete douche ( with the earring and all)!!

I'm so famous that you guys actually made a short special about me. It turned out to be pretty freakin' awesome, if I do say so myself.TVSpecial1-DBZ-BardockTheFatherOfGo.jpg

I rarely post, but try to put as much information as possible into my posts.

Well, sometimes I try, other times I usually just blurt out something relevant and/or comedic.

3/10?

@@Bigmethod, nah, not about age, really. It's just that the photo made you look desperate or just plain silly. Just being straightforward, because I don't like to sugarcoat things.

I uhh... I apologize, I didn't mean it that way whatsoever. I do t see myself as desperate but I can do silly things sometimes I guess that was one of them, I don't take pictures like that anymore anyway!

• Brohoof 1

Okay, honest self-reflection time, I suppose...

I don't post all that much, I suppose, and what I do post is mostly just contributing to existing conversations and trains of thought. But to those who frequent the forum areas I hide out in, I suppose I'm around a 6/10. 

• Brohoof 1

I would rate myself a 0/10. Because I don't actually post at all here. I'm not actually sure why you would post something like this here, popularity is rather subjective on forums.

• Brohoof 1

Im not all that famous,haven't been on here for a year yet,but if i had to rate it outta 10,i would say 4.5/10.I don't really talk to others that much (im shy).

I would rate myself a 0/10. Because I don't actually post at all here. I'm not actually sure why you would post something like this here, popularity is rather subjective on forums.

You would be surprised. In the Forum Games there is a "Rate the User Above You" thread that has gone into the thousands of replies.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Despite how much I think i've done and achieved here I feel like a nobody. To be honest I feel like I'm not recognized for anything. Regardless, doesn't mean I'm not aiming to be the most famous pony still.

Edit: I'm also going to add that quite a few of you change your username. I've never changed mine once.

Edited by TwilightCircuits
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Rate the User above you, eh. The other topics too, like the *cough* you-know-what-game *cough*

Some forum members' popularity escalated because of those topics.

Edited by Fluffle Puff

Whenever I give myself a self-evaluation, it always feels like I'm overpowering myself. Hence, I feel egotistical and slightly arrogant as a result...

So I will rate myself a 9/10. I own a spot in one of the Overall Top Posters section of the Forum, have one of the highest brohoof counts in the site, and I usually post well thought-out content in Show Discussion. I'm friendly with other users and often aggressive in debates/conversations. It's hard to ignore, I will say that much -- I have gotten into conflicts which may reduce me to being infamous at certain moments but I suppose it's all part of the process. Forum environments, after all, can be volatile.

Feel free to shoot me down if you disagree.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Me and Roaring are new, so probably not all famous YET.

So now it should be 2/10

But we'Re going to do much Stuff in Future and hope it will increase

RhythmSexy-1.png

Edited by Nightraxx