Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How famous do you think you are on the forums?

~Starlight~

I've already posted here, but I just wanted to say that it feels really weird to rate yourself like this. I don't really know what to say about myself. It really depends on what 0 is in relation to 10, which I do not know. I think I'd say 1 or 2/10, but I'm not sure.

Perhaps a 4/10. I get around the forums and talk or join a thread/debate, but beside those on my friends list, I'm not sure that many people know of my existence. I have a feeling that I've gotten less known since I changed my name today. I'm sorta famous outside the forums, but I'm not that known in the forums.

@@Steel Crescent, with that OC that you made, I think you'll probably make it as a famous brony shall you're active in the MLPforum roleplays, man!

I'm not sure how famous i am on the My Little Pony Forums.But if i had to take a guess at that i would say about Five or Six outta Ten.

As famous as the middlemen behind the dust and debris from the collapse of the towers.

Huh, I guess I'm actually not nervous at all to out myself as a 9/11 truther.

Cheers.

• 6 months later...

lol not ever, I'm a ghost around here, only thing anyone around here may know me for is that I brohoof anything that has my name in it or someone I know and love!

But over all not very at all... Which is a good thing to me anyway, I like it when a lot of ponies don't know who I am... why? I don't know I just like it

Well, I'd probably call myself an 8/10 overall or 7.5. A lot of the older people and even some of the newberts know of me, due to the fact that I was once a prominent moderator and member who sorta built an entire section. But quite a few don't seem to recognize me, and my two hiatuses from this site have made me a little more obscure than I used to be. 

It's kind of hard for me to tell though, to be honest.

I don't consider myself famous and I really don't want to be famous. I just want to be kind of in the dark, not known by people. Just another user and that's it.

I'd rate myself 1/10

• Brohoof 1

To my knowledge, I am the oldest brony here. I should have a digital statue or title made in my honour or something! 

I'd probably rate myself as a 5/10. Middle ground is the best ground, except against incoming orbital strikes.

• Brohoof 1

I know I don't stand out much. I'm that guy that people go "hey, it's that guy... We should really use the next elevator..." Sort of guy. If you see me, then yeah, you'll recognize me, but if you haven't met me, you won't have a clue who I am.

I'd say I'm fairly known, simply because I talk to so many people here and they comment on my status a lot. I'm not known for my posts, rather than having friends, blogs, PMs, and statuses.

8. (plus I've been around a long time)

Famous? HELL YEAH BITCHEZ.

Everybody knows Chevette. They all be like "Yo dawg, Chevette be on that extra whack shit, homes" Or not.

Actually, even if people don't like me around here, that's just another way of being known. Hate is attention just as much as love. I have irritated my share of members by making completely random replies or status updates, the cool members always think they are funny though. The cool ones know who they are, rock on fellow awesome people.

Propane.

I'd say I'm a 4/10. I'm not super forum famous. I doubt any of you know me. Even though I'm a bunny I don't actually post a lot here. I should probably be at least a bird or maybe a phoenix if I posted more. 

I know I'm an unknown around the forums! But that's to be expected since I spend the vast majority of my time Roleplay World... There, I'm known to a handful of people, so overall, maybe a 1.5 out of 10?