McDonald's or Burger King?

Akemi Homura

Which do you prefer, McDonald's or Burger King?  

155 users have voted

1. 1. McDonald's or Burger King?

• McDonald's
    • Burger King

I like McDonalds fries alot, I always get there nuggets with sweet n sour. Mmmm mmm. Burger King is pretty tastey too! Plus you can get and sweet crown and be the king of the burgers. Of the two i like MickyDees. But my favorite fast food is Arby's by a land slide!!

Mc Donalds has good breakfast so I prefer it for tjat, I will only get the pancakes for brekfast. Any time else I just get the mcnuggets. Burger king I just get some other chicken stuff. Mc Donalds has great fries, more than once have I gotten burger king then went to Mc Donalds just to get their fries. (I like Bks 'chicken' products better than micky ds)

Neither. Subway.

/thread

Burger King has better burgers, McDonalds has better fries. That's been one of the cliche I've heard around here where I live, among all my friends, and I generally agree. I can't really pick between them, honestly, I just go for whatever I'm more in the mood for, when I feel like eating fast food that I know I'm going to regret eating later.

Since Mcdonald's was my first job for 2 1/2 years I'm goIng to say burger king. (Although) I do not like either restaurants at all... Yuck :/ if only I told you some of the things that went on in the back at McDonald's! I left that horrid place for many good reasons.

• Brohoof 1

Mcdonalds is thrice as good as burger king if you know... Thats a word... But burger king blows Mcdonalds fries are amazing but not that good for you... Burger kings fries all be terrble. I prefer mcdonalds any day simply and only because one day I went in with twenty bucks and got 15 mcchickens!!! The rest I spent on a drink and nuggets... Oh and I collected every single pony toy. If I got a duplicate I went and asked for a different one becuase thats the way I am.

McDonalds on most days, but when I'm sick of McDonalds I often go to Subway or Wendy's. I don't eat fast food that often though.

Neither. Subway.

/thread

Burger King has better burgers, McDonalds has better fries. That's been one of the cliche I've heard around here where I live, among all my friends, and I generally agree. I can't really pick between them, honestly, I just go for whatever I'm more in the mood for, when I feel like eating fast food that I know I'm going to regret eating later.

So what you do is go get a burger at BK, then you go to McDonalds to get the fries and finish it with a frosty from Wendy's.

McDonalds on most days, but when I'm sick of McDonalds I often go to Subway or Wendy's. I don't eat fast food that often though.

So what you do is go get a burger at BK, then you go to McDonalds to get the fries and finish it with a frosty from Wendy's.

There's little a Burger King 400 steps from a McDonalds from where I live, too xD The closest Wendy's isn't till two towns worth away on the interstate though. But that's fine, I'm not a big deserts or things like that anyway <3

There's little a Burger King 400 steps from a McDonalds from where I live, too xD The closest Wendy's isn't till two towns worth away on the interstate though. But that's fine, I'm not a big deserts or things like that anyway <3

It just usually seems like whenever there is a McDonalds in a plaza there's also a bunch of other fast food places. It's mostly just so they can compete with each other, just like how lots of car dealerships are all in the same location and across the street from each other so they can take customers from each other.

It just usually seems like whenever there is a McDonalds in a plaza there's also a bunch of other fast food places. It's mostly just so they can compete with each other, just like how lots of car dealerships are all in the same location and across the street from each other so they can take customers from each other.

i don't think I've ever seen a McDonalds without a Burger King within walking distance to it, in fact xP

I haven't eaten at either in a while. Our closest Burger King closed and I frankly don't like McDonald's anymore. I like Wendy's so I'll go with them. The frosty's alone are worth going there.

Edited by Ponymon Trainer Red
  • Brohoof 2

When I was younger I always preferred McDonald's over Burger King. I never cared for Burger King fries, and the burgers were dry. Then I went vegetarian and realized there is NOTHING in the menu at McDonald's (except a few things like cookies) that I could actually eat.

So, I had to give Burger King a try. I've learned you have to find the right Burger King, but if you get one in a good area their Veggie Burgers and Fries are wonderful. On the rare occasion that I really want a fast food burger that's where I go.

McDonald's still has the best Diet Coke, though, and Wendy's fries are awesome.

Still, 97% of the time I end up at taco bell.

• Brohoof 1

ill take mcdonalds over burgerking anyday, i like mcdonalds hamburgers better, and burgerking fries suck, the only thing worth getting at burgerking is onion rings, but in the end, mcdonalds just tastes better

When the first five guys came to manitoba i was a mcdonalds nut.

Then i came close to stealing the car a few times just toget my fix after going there for a change. even though i was 15 :P

Then i moved east.

And guess what?

NO FIVE GUYS!!!!!!! :angry:

So now im back to mcd's it seems.

scary thing is

.heart disease runs in my family too. :(

There are no Burger Kings in my country, so I can't really answer truthfully when I say I prefer McDonalds.

I have tried Burger King, tho, but I still prefer McD's.

Edited by Tenshinohana

I restrict myself from eating fast food, because I do care about my health. I don't have a favourite, but I do enjoy overpriced shakes from Booster Juice. Booster Juice is a Canadian real fruit smoothie place (similiar to Jugo Juice). It's just best to stay away from chemically produced food, so you don't induce an addiction upon yourself or jeopardize you health.. x_X

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

I don't care what I eat, preferabally Jack in the box, as I've mentioned before.

All I know is that I would wash the plate that I eat it on with my Dubstep Dishwasher that includes a 4.5 ramp-up on a normal terminal bass drive. :

NOTE: in order to hear the extra serving of Bassy Goodness, you WILL need a decent amplifier or headset with a good audio output, not something like Audio-enhanced earbuds.

Edited by Mirad