Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your special talent?

Phoenix Wright

Took a survey and its 87% damn accurate, I actually agree with it 

Your Results
Totally Original.
cec45839b5ef4bc2c777be89baed3121.jpeg

Sometimes people can't understand you at all... You have your own way to live your life, so your main talent probably would be something arty and creative, like writing, painting or playing music. Some advice? Don't EVER try to follow the others, you are yourself and if you stop being yourself, all your magic will be gone

Here's link to the quiz: http://www.quibblo.com/quiz/345iWY2/What-is-Your-Secret-Talent

Edited by MLP Pony Drawings

I was aptitude-tested this past summer by a prestigious research organization.

I scored 100% on tone discrimination and 96% on Chicago vocab, which is apparently more eloquent than Dallas vocab. Everything else I did ok to meh on.

If it's not tone discrimination or academics (I have a 4.0 GPA) then it's either writing or photography. 

Honestly, I have no idea what I'm good at and thus I have no major, career path, or ambitions in life. I consider myself a blank flank but I dunno- I might not be.

I don't really have a special talent. I'm pretty okay at singing, and as a kid thats what I wanted to do; I really only like singing because I'm good at it though. My singing was higher pitched as a kid, but not so much anymore. My singing voice isn't as good anymore.

Other than that, I'd have to say maybe extreme sports. I can catch on to learning how to do extreme sports pretty easily. I'm talking about ice skating and skating, skiing, snowboarding, etc. I've only ever actually ice skated and skated before, though. I haven't had the chance to do those other extreme sports yet. I've been skating at a skating rink my entire life and I'm really good at that. Last year I ice skated for the first time and I caught on pretty quick. I only fell 3 times in a one hour period. Its a lot easier than it looks. I love doing those things too so maybe thats my special talent. 

I'm also good at giving advice.

I'm not sure what my special talent is. I'm good at a few things, but I'm not sure if any of that counts as a talent.

I'm great at finding things that are supposed to be "hidden" from me.

Presents, candy, any secret to be kept I usually find out rather quickly.

Edited by Rae ~

I've taken many tests, had partner evaluations, and even went as far as to do a hospitalized observation.

It was narrowed to two things.

Singing and Acting.

I can understand where I got the acting from. I got on ancestry.com, and one of my ancestors was one of William Shakespeare's best actors and friends.

I got the singing most likely from my great great grandmother, who was an exceptional singer.

So yeah... That's my two special talents.

I make people who claim to be weird and random seem normal huh.png I'm more or less a crude Pinkie Pie when it comes to people I meet up with in real life.

Other than that, I'm alright at singing (I think, screw puberty), I can sort of draw and I can make a pretty mean steak 

Here is a drawing I made using illustrator and Photoshop. It's a while back though (as In a couple of months laugh.png ) . I still have a crap load of room to improve. 

hold_my_lumps_forever_and_ever__finn_x_l

Edited by HoopHoof

My special talent is being bashfull twords myself, being completly un self confidend even tho i'm not a coward, everything i try to do, i completly loath,...example my so called "music" and "art" in generall. Another talent i poses is my inability to accept compliments,......fun....oh an how could i forget my utter cynicism twords myself :D

i cannot die eletrocutted.. well, at least if i stay under some kil volts.. i am somehow electric proof like my uncle.. i don't know i've been zapped the first time whene i was 3 with a table lamp.. then with my hobby stuffs and finaly at work with a cabin transformer.. only my left hand shakes a bit after that but it was around 10kv... also i can hear hums and noise coming out from electronic devices and i can guess they frequency... that's why i usually repair and build audiophile's amplificator ans speakers... they hate hums, and i can find out where they comes, from a bleeding capacitor or from a ground loop.. i have a feel with electricty that's all... my girlfriend things that i can "talk" with devices as i usually find out theyr problem and fix them just hearing to theyr noises...

• 2 months later...

Music!! Piano, creating ideas from things I see. I can "hear" my already finished composition/arrangement/remix in my head even before I sit by the computer and start imputting it into my program. I can play many songs by ear. I also have perfect pitch. So yeah, music is my special talent. 

I'm not sure, but I think it's something along the lines of not being good at anything. I suck.

Yours would be art. You make some of the best art I have ever seen.

Mine would be...I dunno. I really don't have anything I'm particularly good at.

Video games. Hands down. They are my life. :D

Not that I'm particularly good at them, mind you. It's just kinda what I've done for my entire life. I spend more time talking about, playing and even on some level making games that I do anything else.

• Brohoof 1