Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your special talent?

Phoenix Wright

This is an interesting question - and a good one, too! I don't really know what my special talent would be, so I'm probably still a blank flank, but if I had to choose it would be the absolute interest with other cultures and languages. 

Too me, English is boring. It is what I have spoken ever since I was born. I love to read or watch shows (MLP: FiM) in German, considering that is my heritage and my father speaks it fluently. It is very interesting to me to contrast the differences between the two. I've always been one to want to stand out tongue.png

The only problem is that I'm super shy and self-conscious sad.png

Haha call me a nerd if you want - just go and watch an episode in German and tell me you don't "Dawww" or giggle at least once wink.png

They say over a million times. mlp-dderp.png

In case you don't know already, it's Music.

I've said many times that music is my life, so naturally it's my talent.mlp-dawesome.png

I can play the Trumpet very well. I played a level III piece for my NYSSMA solo in 5th grade; got a 97. 'Nuff said. mlp-dwinning.png

• Brohoof 1

I take back what I said before. I guess my special talent is bagging groceries, I get complimented on it a lot. WOO! That'll get me far in life...

• Brohoof 1

My special talent would probably be drawing weird creatures, and meowing just like a cat. It's fun to meow in public and watch people go looking for some non existant cat somewhere. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think for me it would be photography. Although I enjoy drawing also. Time for some shameless self promotion!  http://mlpforums.com/topic/57131-pinkie-pie/#entry1368540  http://mlpforums.com/topic/56840-watercolour-fluttershy/#entry1360632

And using watercolours on my drawings is fun too. I still prefer photography, though.

Also, just as a random side note, I love how the Pony Personality test describes it:

"The art of capturing what's real" :D

Best way to put it. Ever. 

I can sprint pretty fast and I'm a honors student. But academics is a boring talent so I'm going to have to say sprinting but that only because sports like basketball, I'm terrible at.

Raising my ears up and down I suppose my special talent is in the world of technology, but that's no fun! I suppose another special talent of mine is improvisation and being a modern day macgyver.

While I couldn't stop a missile from blowing up with merely a paper clip at my disposal, I have created some pretty unique solutions to problems by using elaborate elastic band and paper clip setups. I lately fixed my computer desk as well by snapping a chopstick in half to use it as a dowel to hold up my keyboard. I suppose this also might explain why I enjoy programming as much as I do...

EDIT: the chopstick has become a bit of a temporary solution to a permanent problem. It's still there :P

Edited by Celtore

Well my special talent is well i guess giving a good massage can be considered a talent i guess im wanting to go to school for it  so would you consider this a talent?

Edited by Luna'sChosen

I'd love to be very skilled at soccer but that'll take a while. Most likely my talent is drawing, I learned how to draw an eye in my art class and it turned out amazing. My teacher even said that my drawing of an eye was great

As stupid as it sounds, I believe my special talent is having the ability to learn and adapt to something new at a extremely fast rate. Art/music/writing etc.

Again I know it sounds stupid but eh. img-1347974-1-sleep.png

I will be honest, mine is just about the same. Though it leans toward adapting to stuff like video games and certain math.

Huehuehue.... Yup, no other talent at all.

• 6 months later...

I've been drumming for 8 years or so, and I learn most of the songs that I can play by ear.  Unfortunately, I haven't had the time to play any recently, mainly because I don't have any access to a drum set, but I do have a practice pad I mess around with sometimes.

I have the ability to learn or understand things really fast and memorize things. I have a good memory, but playing games sometimes kinda kills the good info in my mind. I also have a mind that works, rather differently.

Anyway, I think it is understanding/learning fast. A quick mind I possess. 

I'm an amazingly quick learner when it comes to motor vehicles. Learned to drive a car at age 15 in about 10 minutes, learned to ride a motorcycle in about 5 minutes, learned to ride a Quadbike in under 5 minutes. Naturally I wasn't immediately an expert and still am not (even though I act like I am) but I'm always improving. 

Sadly, finding your special talent then earning a cutie mark is quite far from reality. You may even end up never finding it. For now, let's just follow what we like, we may find it someday.

For now, I like cars, music, and history. I don't know if one of them is my special talent though.

I don't really have any talents.  I'm good with animals, if that counts.  I'm pretty great at fixing toilets.  I can tie a knot in a cherry stem with my tongue.  I'm really good at being clumsy, that's a Derpy talent right there.

I do lost of artsy things, like playing instruments, drawing, writing, ect, so I just cut to the chase and make a simplistic media-related cutie-mark. I guess that's my talent. Being involved in media, and making media. 

Eh...? 

I dunno.

Princess_Luna_shrug.jpeg

Edited by IncognitoKiwoy

This may sound generic, but I love cooking. experimenting with recipes and possibly owning high class restaurant( or just a simple cafe/ bar & grill) is something I really want to do in the long run.