Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your special talent?

Phoenix Wright

I am hopeful that my talent is writing. I do adore the practice very much so. I've written to this effect before in the thread concerning cutie marks but I would repeat that mine would be an ink cup or plate with a feather sticking out. All black.

• Brohoof 1

It would be video games. I am a game nerd. I will literally go out and buy any game that is recommended to me, and I will play it from beginning to end, regardless of price or language, or even if it isn't my favourite type of game. I love conquering stuff and especially rpg games so I can show off how high I leveled my character.

I think being creative is also my talent. I am really creative but I suck at drawing. So much sadness in that. I can imagine anything so vividly and it looks good in my mind, but on paper it looks like somebody threw up.

Ideas man, maybe?

Edited by Judgement
  • Brohoof 3

Well I'm a singer songwriter who plays guitar and bass and can put a good mix together so indie music. But then there's my amazing talent for filmmaking. I can direct, write, edit, do vfx, and anything else a film could need. So yeah I'm bragging a bit but that's OK cause I never do that.

I am hopeful that my talent is writing. I do adore the practice very much so. I've written to this effect before in the thread concerning cutie marks but I would repeat that mine would be an ink cup or plate with a feather sticking out. All black.

I feel the same way honestly.

It would be video games. I am a game nerd. I will literally go out and buy any game that is recommended to me, and I will play it from beginning to end, regardless of price or language, or even if it isn't my favourite type of game. I love conquering stuff and especially rpg games so I can show off how high I leveled my character.

I think being creative is also my talent. I am really creative but I suck at drawing. So much sadness in that. I can imagine anything so vividly and it looks good in my mind, but on paper it looks like somebody threw up.

Except for the fact that I don't really care about whether I beat the game or not this is all me. Even the second part. My imagination is so utterly vivid it's crazy, I just don't have the talents to back it up. :(

• Brohoof 1

Except for the fact that I don't really care about whether I beat the game or not this is all me. Even the second part. My imagination is so utterly vivid it's crazy, I just don't have the talents to back it up. :(

Heh. :) Having fun with the game is what matters the most. When a game has a dreadful plot, I want it to be over with quickly.

• Brohoof 2

Music!! Piano, creating ideas from things I see. I can "hear" my already finished composition/arrangement/remix in my head even before I sit by the computer and start imputting it into my program. I can play many songs by ear. I also have perfect pitch. So yeah, music is my special talent. 

i. would. wish. i had. your. talent... 

Hands down, mine would be Biology. I have a knack for learning, describing, theorizing, etc, about anything related to Biology, specifically Ecology and Evolution. I also believe that I am talented at handling animals, both domestic and wild. /brag. I don't know yet what I want to do for the rest of my life, my current goal is to become a veterinarian, all I know is that I am doing something within the field of Biology.  

Edit: how that would translate to a cutie mark, I haven't the faintest clue.

Edited by Golden Shield

Either acting of singing.

Many people have told me that I'm amazing at acting; that I have a knack for getting my character's role spot on. Most likely because I get really in depth with my character very fast. For example, to play the role of Lieutenant Dan Morrow in Oh, Horrors! It's Murder!, I instantly, after getting the role, dressed, talked, and thought like a detective. Heck, I even played Clue for about. 7 hours straight to get into character. Point is, I think I'm good at acting.

I've also been called a good singer by many music teachers, and by John Cooper. I've been singing since I could remember, and it's always been a stress reliever for me.

Edited by From All Sides

I'm 14. I don't really think I'm good at anything...

I absorb information easily. It's more like something I've been always able to do (except for math).

I also like to write! I've written some original stories that are ok. Everyone says I'm amazing at writing, and I suppose I just have really horrible self-esteem...

And drawing is more of a hobby for me. I draw some anime and just got into drawing ponies due to me drawing my OC (my profile pic) for an art assignment.

• Brohoof 1

Cleaning and organizing.

When I start to clean, I won't stop until EVERY LITTLE THING is cleaned/disinfected.

I find it therapeutic.

I just have the urge to organize things.

Wether it be the water bottles in my fridge or the pillows on my bed.

Then again, I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, but I regress.

My immediate family agrees those are my "talents"

• Brohoof 1