Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could be any flavor of pie, what would you be?

Sugar Pea

I would be a Peach Cobbler!
                              Oh yes...I love the aroma of it, the taste of it, the warmth of it!
                                                   Simply a divine treat for any occasion!
                                             207lrnd.jpg

• Brohoof 3

I would be a Peach Cobbler!

Oh yes...I love the aroma of it, the taste of it, the warmth of it!

Simply a divine treat for any occasion!

207lrnd.jpg

I would be applepie!

mlp_applepie__by_mlpextreme-d5cddbl.jpg No not the ship!

This pie:apple-pie.jpg

I just love the flaky crust and the creamy mizture of cinamon and apples that melt in your mouth! And add Ice cream and I'm in heven! :D

• Brohoof 6

I would be a chocolate pie, no not the pie in The Help. A regular chocolate pie, where you could decide whether to eat me or just stare at me for hours.

FGEZM98G29ZFJ05.LARGE.jpg

• Brohoof 2

I would be a chocolate pie, no not the pie in The Help. A regular chocolate pie, where you could decide whether to eat me or just stare at me for hours.

FGEZM98G29ZFJ05.LARGE.jpg

Bahaha i'm sorry I just had to quote this..THIS WAS JUST TOO HILARIOUS! XD

Funniest scene ever, it was just genious. BHAHAHAHAHAHA! XDXDXD

• Brohoof 1

Ooh, a pie thread. Yum! :D

I would be Apple Pie. It's so delicious, and tastes great with vanilla ice cream. Plus, Applejack makes them, and I've heard they're quite good.

apple-pie-slice-recipe.jpg

• Brohoof 2

I would be... *cue the dramatic music*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EWWL3niBWY

PIE FLAVOR!!!

In all seriousness, I would love to be a chocolate cream pie, because chocolate cream pie is like the best pie ever.

Or maybe a cherry pie, because cherrys are awesome.

Nah, I'll stick with chocolate cream.

chocolate-cream-pie-l.jpg?400:400

I mean take a look at that bad boy!

Edited by Pinkie D Pie
  • Brohoof 3

I would be a peach pie because I'm as sweet as a peach...uhh scratch that. I'd be a blueberry pie. The type of pie with a dark filling, just like my soul. :P

Edited by SmartyPants
  • Brohoof 1

What flavor pie would I be? What flavor pie would I be!!!! Pie flavored!!! I would be pie flavored because I easily adapt to situations, just as pie flavor adapts to people who don't like it. I overthink these way too much. 

• Brohoof 1

Key Lime Pie. 

A sleek, sexy design and amazing taste. Does that sound like me or what?  ^_^

None can resist the delicious draw of key lime pie.

key-lime-pie_large_verge_medium_landscap

• Brohoof 2

ah easy! Mixed berry pie! ah its the best! because you get all kind of flavors in there. Top of all that my Great Grand mother made some of the best damn Mixed berry pie, I tell you what I would kill someone for one bite of her Mixed berry pie..

post-16621-0-62172000-1375323780_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Blueberry pie! Because it's warm and mysterious... you know?

Of course, in all honesty, coconut creme pie is delishus.... delishus... *drools*

coconut-cream-pie-l.jpg?400:400

Edited by Zok
  • Brohoof 1

Definitely pumpkin. Not only because it's my favorite flavor (and the best flavor), but because I love fall. And my favorite color's orange.

And now I'm craving pie...  >_>

I think I'd either be blueberry pie, apple pie, or key lime..... Probably key lime, because it looks so...Frothy!  B)

My personal favourite pie is pumpkin...So I can't be it... I'd possibly snack on myself!  :o

I would be Shoofly pie.  I like old-fashioned things so why not pick an old fashioned pie.  Also it's the best pie ever!  I mean seriously who ever has not tried it should definitely look into doing it.

I would be a poisoned pie, I don't care what flavour just as long as I have poison in my that can't be cured that tuns whomever consumes it into a pie with the same poison inside, that way if anyone dared to eat me they would become a poisoned pie too, soon I would amass an army of delicious toxic pies and conquer the world.

Forget Zombie apocalypse, be prepared for the Pie Apocalypse!

Edited by Lost

I would be applepie!

img-1707880-2-mlp_applepie__by_mlpextrem No not the ship!

This pie:img-1707880-3-apple-pie.jpg

I just love the flaky crust and the creamy mizture of cinamon and apples that melt in your mouth! And add Ice cream and I'm in heven! :D

That joke made me giggle so much, you got me xD.

As for me, i think i'd probaly be Blueberry, because I love blueberry pie, or maybe peach cobbler, we made some darn good peach cobbler before.

• Brohoof 1

In have no idea why but I really want to say blueberry pie.

Maybe it's because I'm nuts (I've ever eaten one before) but I find the idea of a blue pie just really really funny hehe!

BlueBerry Cheesecake Pie! That the stuff the dreams are made of, soft as a cloud and sweet as success I really hope I can re incarnate as one of them in the pie universe after my time here is done.

I might be a square pepperoni pizza (does that count as a pie?).

It's not how you would expect a regular pizza to be ( it's square! D: ), but it's still considered normal/generic and acceptable in a way! 

I'm not really sure if this kind of pie fits into this thread. 

...'Course, I'm not being PIE-ranoid or anything. 

• 5 years later...