Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash just saved your life! How do you react?

Rethajni

Rainbow dash just saves your life! by any reason she managed to enter to a random part of the world, you're about to have an accident and she saves you ¿how do you react?

With gratitude, what else? She would probably gloat and get a big head like in that one episode. By the way the English language does not require a question mark before a question. Only at the end of a question.

Edited by akalink

I'm saved by a winged, benevolent being from another world? My first reaction would be to wonder if I died, and Rainbow Dash is an angel. Then I'd thank her, and try to get her back to Equestria. This world is unfitting for a creature like her. 

• Brohoof 5

I'm saved by a winged, benevolent being from another world? My first reaction would be to wonder if I died, and Rainbow Dash is an angel. Then I'd thank her, and try to get her back to Equestria. This world is unfitting for a creature like her. 

I'd do that, but I'd also try and follow her too, and hope that in the crossover I become a pony myself, join the CMC and try and figure out what my talent is, because I haven't the foggiest XD

Rainbow Dash saving my life? Yeah, I probably wouldn't question it too much. You know, considering my state of mind is pretty jacked up as it is and I have pretty much learned to expect anything now.

Anyways... I assume whatever Rainbow Dash saved me from would be caused by some extremely stupid action that I had preformed, so the only proper way to repay her would be to obviously bake her cookies. 

The cookies would obviously lead to a intermediate friendship that would allow us to go bowling on Friday nights, not Saturdays because I don't roll Shabbos. The bowling would lead to possible games of miniature golf that would increase the level of friendship enough to go to a boat and recreational vehicle show. After the boat and recreational vehicle show, the only thing that would be appropriate would be to attend a NASCAR race.  At that point the total amount of returning the favor would be complete and we could part ways if intended. 

But If the whole cookie plan didn't work out as well, I guess I could always repay Rainbow Dash by taking her for a fast ride in one of my fast vehicles.

• Brohoof 3

I would be speechless honestly. I wouldn't even know what to say for the first few minutes, if not hours, after she, Rainbow Dash, had came out of the blue to save me from what would've been a potential death.

I would then eventually try and force myself out of my deep state of shock and run my hand and fingers through her colorful rainbow mane, not to be awkward haha, I'd just be wanting to confirm whether or not she is actually real and that I am not on some kind of LSD drug. :P

Still speechless by the realization that she's existing, I would then pull her into a tight hug, thanking her, because that is the only thing I could probably allow my shocked and broken mind and body to do while still maintaining my already weakening composure. 

Eventually, after she'd leave, I would take all my science books and textbooks and burn them....because at that point, I would've then realize how much science and logic has failed me and should just go die in a freakin hole.

Edited by Sanderspie
  • Brohoof 2

Well I would give her a huge hug and thank her and just hold her close. And I would probably be in complete shock that I'm hugging Dashie...and...well it would be pretty amazing, that's for sure.

• Brohoof 3

I'd probably be dead if that happened, Right? I mean that's the first thing that would go into my head.

But really, I'd be more than grateful, Thank her so much, hugging her, and probably be in a lot of shock.

My reaction would be a mixture of surprised, angry, and excited. Surprised because I was saved by a being from a different universe. Excited because that being is Rainbow Dash. Angry because I didn't want my life saved. That accident would have been the best thing to happen to me. So, I don't know how I'd react. My emotions would all pile up and leave me confused. I suppose I'd give her a nice thank you, ask for her autograph, and be on my way. Oh, I just thought of something. I'd ask her to perform a sonic rainboom or something so I can see it and so that she could get home, maybe. This planet is full of monsters and is not deserving of a being like her or anypony.

Edited by SmartyPants

I would probably faint to see Rainbow Dash standing there. First, I'd hug her to death. Then I'd start talking. Then we'd be best friends forever.

THE END.

:wacko: .....

"Did... did I die? I must be dead, there's no other explanation for this... Oh well, I suppose I might as well enjoy the afterlife while I'm here!"

*Hugs Dashie*

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 1

Well I would give her a huge hug and thank her and just hold her close

rainbow_dash___uh_oh_by_midnite99-d4wgd2

Well if she saved my life,I would be pretty freaking happy. Give her a twenty for her trouble, make her some noodles. Then I would ask where Fluttershy is.

Thank her and hug the crap out of her.

Ask her how she got here and if the portal form our world to equestria is real.

Ak if I would be able to go back to equestria with her. 

Become a member of the Rainbow Dash fan club.

I would probably sit in shock for a minute trying to realize if the whole situation was real or not. Then I would thank Rainbow for saving my life and give her lots of hugs. :3 Then ask how she got to our world and if possible could I come back to Equestria with her.

I would probably think that I had died, or wake up from my dream. If it was real, what else would I do but be thankful? I might try to make her some food that tastes really good, because why not. I love cooking and getting to cook for an entirely different life form that no one though existed.

I would most likely sing some wierd song while laugthing  a bit and suddenly wake up and serve her as a loyal servant through her journeys with the mane 6.

of curse I would beg her to join back to equestria and finish school there becouse I can.(hopefully become a pony  :catface: ) 

Edited by a crazy pony

Because of the character count I have to think of an elaborate way to think about my elaborate reaction...

"So...want to go Swimming?"

Edited by Damon Gant

Well considered i would've been saved by a rainbow colored flying pegasus, I'd be in shock and have to do a reality check, make sure I'm not dreaming.

Then I'd thank her, because one id be happy to be alive, and then hug her or something not only from joy of being saved, but being saved by rainbow dash. Then maybe I might ask for a ride.

Actually I'm scared of heights, never mind.

Still I'd be in shock half the time, hug her thank her, and she'd probaly fly away.

• Brohoof 1

I would be in total shock. I would thank her, and hug her. Then, I might then ask her if I could come back to Equestria with her, and maybe meet the rest of the mane 6.

I'd also try to get her into the Wonderbolts. She deserves more of an award than I do.