Select three ponies to define your personality

Rethajni

Select three ponies to define your personality  

208 users have voted

1. 1. what pony you feel more identified?

• Fluttershy
    • Twilight
    • Applejack
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Derpy Hooves
    • Luna/NMM
    • Celestia
    • Other Pony

Fluttershy, Sweetie Belle, Pinkie Pie.

Would you like to play with me? I'd like to play with you, forever, and ever, and ever! No... no you can't have it! It's mine! Stay back!

• 3 weeks later...

Daring Do,Fluttershy And Applejack

Daring Do:I'm Intelligent and a determined,And Most of all,A Loner Type Of Person

Fluttershy:I Took Care Of Animals once,And Abit Shy 

AppleJack:Im Loyal to Those who are close to me,Im Also Honest.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown” 

DeviantArt Account/Youtube account

50% Fluttershy: I'm quiet and shy when my friends aren't around or even with them when I have a bad day, animals cheer me up

25% Pinkie Pie: When I'm with my friends we have a good time by playing tons mario kart or gang beasts on my portable projector at school (lol @ the teachers who run in at our screaming)

25% Rarity: I try to look presentable and good so strangers don't suspect anything (hehe)

50% Rainbow Dash - I am extremely loyal, and awesome! :) Thats about it actually, but that's a large part of who I am.

40% Pinkie Pie - I love laughing with my friends, and I can't really remember a day friends and didn't laugh. Laughter is great, and I really don't like any one to be sad. I always change out with my friends, and laugh all day long.

10% Fluttershy - I am really quite and shy around those I don't know, but that doesn't matter much, because I only change out with three people that I know, so I'm not really around strangers. I am quite around my friends unintentionally, and I don't really like large crowds.

P R O F E S S I O N A L F A N G I R L

I am most like Twilight, Fluttershy, and Luna.

Twilight: We share a respect for friendship and a love for the scientific method.

Fluttershy: I love animals; I love watching them, studying them, petting them, etc. I would love to help Fluttershy with field research.

Luna: I can have a huge ego and am somewhat counterculture. I also experiment with the dream state.

post-8308-0-23356900-1390949572.png

Sig made by Kyoshi.

Cool things people have said about me:

Never heard of him but I guess just you mentioning him is a good reason not to go anywhere near that name.

(In reference to an author I suggested.)

• 4 weeks later...

When I first started watching I thought I was a combination of Fluttershy, Rainbowdash and Pinkie Pie..now I'm unsure

Fluttershy for sure though I have a hard time believing in myself and I am always so very anxious around people and worried I'll mess up everything.

I thought Rainbowdash because I am brave and I am trying to be more athletic..and I thought Pinkie Pie because I'm really super random sometimes...BUT

I'm also a lot like Luna.. I was cast as the badguy in my family or the black sheep and my friends did the same, but I'm really mostly sweet I think...idk. I do have a darkside of sorts though but I'm not quite evil.

I see myself in Applebloom too because I really want to find out what's special about me and I wish I looked older. I'm 22 and I look 12 it's annoying..

In exact percentage?

Well, with strangers: 80% Big Macintosh, 20% Fluttershy. (Can't think of a third pony.)

With my friends: 40% Rainbow Dash, 30% Applejack and the other 30% would be something like Sonata Dusk if she counts.

Just 3? D:

47% Rainbow Dash - I can be very competitive when it comes to sports. I enjoy challenging myself with anything involving physical activities. Unlike Dash, I'm not boastful (I used to brag a bit when I was younger though :P).

18% Fluttershy - I can be shy while meeting new people. Plus I can be very awkward during social situations :lol: Sometimes I can be a push over, but over the years I've become more assertive. But I don't like animals as much as she does.

35% Pinkie Pie - I love to make people smile. I like to be funny with people, I don't get sad very often, and I don't care what others think of me (well, sometimes). I always like to make jokes and that's what I'm known for in real life. My friend says I'm a big ball of joy (not literally, I'm not fat :P) and yes, I enjoy sweets just like Pinkie does. :lol:

hello

60% Fluttershy because I tend to have similar social behaviors as her.

30% Maud Pie because I have things I have no strong feelings for that lots of people do

10% Princess Luna/Nightmare Moon because during my down periods, I tend to say bad things

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

33.3% Fluttershy, because I'm super shy, have a quiet voice, and I love animals.

33.3% Rainbow Dash, because I'm a major tomboy, really lazy, and loyal to my friends. Oh, and I hate losing.

33.3% Twilight Sparkle, because I'm a nerd.

(Percentages are rounded)

80% Rainbow Dash - I always try my most and rub it in if I win, I can/do overdo it sometimes. Loyal to my true friends too.

5% Trixie - I'm boastful and flashy

15% Lightning dust - I'm careless and think of only my performance in certain situations.

Edited by Tempest Shift

sylveon_the_pink_by_thebronypinkiepie-d8

http://mlpforums.com/topic/121534-the-evil-withinoutlast-style-survival-rp/ Take a look at my RP please.

-Sig by Handsome Changeling

• 2 weeks later...

70% :blush:- I can be very shy around new people, and peace and quiet really appeals to me. :)

20% :wacko:- I'm kinda like her in her first few episodes, in that I don't know all that much about friendship. Plus, we're both bookworms ;)

10% :wat:- I really don't feel comfortable with telling a lie, and sometimes I may take on more work than I really should do.

50% Rainbow Dash - I'm very competitive and I hate to lose. I sometimes brag and can overdue it too especially on Call of Duty or if my team wins in the NFL or college football. I'm really loyal to my friends.

45% Applejack - I'm very hard working at school and at my job and I cannot lie, no matter what it is.

5% Pinkie Pie - I love bringing a smile to people's faces.

Edited by RainbowDash72

Madison%20county%20so%20car.gif

Country and Rock fan | Car fan (especially police cars) | Weather Pony | YouTube | Twitter | DeviantART

65% Fluttershy - Definitely the dominant part of my personality, very shy, and (at times) excessively nice.

30% Twilight - I can get very obsessive over certain things and can get stressed if not everything goes to plan.

5% Rainbow Dash - A very small part of my personality and one you rarely see, but it's definitely there. I almost never get competitive but when I do it's very noticeable. I can also be lazy and value loyalty highly.

img-23394-1-img-23394-1-img-23394-1-img-
Signature by Lacerna | You should fill out my Johari Window. All the cool kids are doing it.

Twilight Sparkle - because I see a lot of my anxiety in her and the way she likes everything to be a certain way or it throws her off.

Applejack - because I'm always running around doing things for other people

Fluttershy - because I am painfully shy.

I think Rainbow Dash is my favourite pony because I see her as the person I would love to be.

post-8762-0-54047600-1418077594.jpg

Credit to DSanders for my signature 

50% Fluttershy: In real life I am very shy like her, but I can rage so hard at points even at strangers just like her in episodes where she is not in control of herself.

25% Twilight: I'm nerdy just like her.

25% Pinkie pie: I can be very insane in my behavior sometimes, just like her personnality.

tamereenshort.ca

Former name(s): ExperimentalMLPguy, ObliveonBr0ny, ObliveonRapt0rBr0ny, ObliveonVortex

Angelus Corruptus (My OC) My PMVs and YTPs channel 100+ Underrated Metal Bands in 100+ Days (Blog)

50% Applejack: I am bound by honor to not lie unless in the circumstances it will cause harm not to. Plus I tend to be protective over the people I'm close to. (That is when I have them) Oh and also with determination. When I'm determined to do something I do everything I can to make sure it happens. I almost died once because of that.

10% Pinkie Pie: I laugh at everything, ridiculously bad humor or not I laugh still. Plus when I have a full night's sleep I tend to be witty.

40% Twilight: I study everything I can first-hand. But not exactly stuff that will be much help in the future. I analyze people, strategies, distance, time, life itself, love, personality, etc. I use almost all the information every day in crazy equations in my head that are estimated with unreal measurements.

100% Rarity: I love art and being fabulous.

Edited by Ryzu

rLOxYQL.gif

And I won't allow you to blind those who are important to me!

Looking for some friends to chat with? Join The Party Pony Plaza! Click Here!

Show me who I am HERE.

OCs: Faron Trail Burning Ash Wendy Skies