Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Select three ponies to define your personality

Rethajni

Select three ponies to define your personality  

207 users have voted

1. 1. what pony you feel more identified?

• Fluttershy
    • Twilight
    • Applejack
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Derpy Hooves
    • Luna/NMM
    • Celestia
    • Other Pony

40% Fluttershy - I love animals a lot (so much that I'm vegan! :lol: ). My favorite animals are horses, elephants and doggies. I'm also shy.

30% Pinkie Pie - I'm (almost) always happy, and my favorite color is pink. I also joke around more than be serious. :)

30% Twilight Sparkle - I read a lot of books a lot of times, I'm book-smart (but street-smart also) and I have real OCD. :o

• Brohoof 2

Of those listed:

Twi 72%

Luna 20%

Flutters 8%

Of those not listed:

Moondancer 44%

Spike 36%

Time Turner 20%

Overall:

I would probably split myself amongst ten ponies.

Twi 14%

Luna 15%

Moondancer 18%

Spike 16%

Starlight 2%

Time Turner 8%

Maneiac 5%

Limestone 7%

Maud 4%

Marble Pie 11%

If I could choose a pony I wanted to be more like it'd be Pinkie and Cheerful Luna and TreeHugger (being mellow is nice, instead I got some Limestone and Spike lol)

Oops forgot I am slightly like Cheerilee too, oh well.

Edited by Lil Pip
  • Brohoof 1

So I've had people say I'm pinkie at times so I guess I'll count that one. As for the others I'm also part rainbow dash and sometimes apple jack.

Pinkie- I can be overly happy or excited about things. And I at times like making new friends. Or cheering people up.

Rainbow- it's her don't like to loose attitude I have.

Apple- I can be a hard worker and at times work too hard.

Edited by KiraTakahashi

40% Fluttershy, because I've always been shy and I easily get nervous in new situations, especially if I'm going to be at the center of attention. Even though I'm usually kind and gentle-hearted, when I get angry, I REALLY get angry. I've been bullied in the past which left deep marks on my self-confidence. Also, I love animals and get along with them really well, sometimes even better than with people. Seeing animals in distress is something I just can't stand, to the point that I've rescued bees from water-filled buckets and moved worms off the road.

40% Applejack, because I love countryside and my dream is to live on a farm just like her. Traditions and family are really important to me and I'm old-fashioned. I'm critical towards new ideas and I usually prefer to stay on my comfort-zone. I can be really competitive when in the right mood, but usually I'm more diplomatic type. I have good appetite, but I'm physical enough that it doesn't show. 

20% Twilight, because I'm really nerdy and I love studying  and reading in general. I love to analyse things (sometimes to the point of over-analyzing) and I can be really meticulous, but only in things that are not that important. I'd love to have Twilight's organizing skills in things like studying and keeping my things properly arranged. 

I'd say... hmm...

Twilight, because I'm a nerd who loves history, reading, and overthinking things! Hooray for perfectionists (who totally didn't rewrite this post ten times to make it sound different, nope)!

Rainbow Dash, because I'm an athlete with a fierce competitive streak. And I'll admit, though I think I've gotten pretty good at hiding it I do have a bit of an ego at times... 

Applejack, because I absolutely love working outdoors, particularly growing things. Plus, I did grow up near an apple farm... 

Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie and Applejack are my options. I like to think im more a mix of AJ and Dash these days, with a hint of Twilight when Im nerding, but Pinkie Pie more as when given the chance, I have a mental party mode and just become Pinkie Pie, but its not happened so much these days.

Im tomboyish and can be quite blunt and chill like AJ, plus Im from proper UK Farm county so lol 

Tomboyish like Dashie, I tend to think more like Dashie too and have a few personality traits of her, but I dont have the fitness or want to do sports like she does. 

• Brohoof 1

50% Pinkie Pie, totally crazy, energetic, and sooooo random.

30% Rarity, I'm a total drama queen! and I love looking gorgeous, and I'm pretty creative with designs.

20% Luna or Nightmare Moon, because I'm a loner and I'm mysterious, plus! I'm always envious of my older sister! I wish I had a sister like Celestia, this sister is bossy. And I'm in the shadows, with a lot of gossip going on about me.

I am like Pinkie Pie a little. I can be silly and make others laugh. I also like to eat lots of sweets.  :pinkie:  (Though, in real life, I am actually not too sociable at the moment.) I don't think I'm like Rainbow Dash that much, even though I'd like to be more confident like her. Suppose I'm a bit like Fluttershy in some ways. I think I have slight Rarity traits, but none of the ones to do with fashion and dresses. I think I only relate to Twilight in some ways, like enjoying reading. (Usually things like Harry Potter, which I'm reading through again for like the 10th time or so.) I'm...too lazy to be Applejack.  :huh: But, I do like apples and apple pie! xD (Who doesn't?)

So, guess three ponies would be...Pinkie (50%), Fluttershy (30%), Twilight/Rarity (20%).  :derp: 

Hmm...

60% Twilight, because I'm a huge geek like that who certainly has my socially awkward tendencies...

20% Fluttershy, because I can be so timid and sensitive sometimes :blush:

20% Luna, because I'm so... mysterious. Also I'm a bit of a night owl.

• Brohoof 1

1. Sunset Shimmer

2. Moondancer

3. Twilight

Since those characters are/were pretty similar, I guess everyone can guss for themselves why I have chosen them.

Edited by Fluidty

50% Rainbow Dash, I hate losing, I love fast-paced thing, and I'm loyal. But I'm not that sporty.

40% Fluttershy, I'm socially awkward and shy in real life.

10% Applejack, honestly make problems a lot simpler.

• 2 weeks later...

Applejack, because i'm also a hard working creature, i also work too hard for my own good.

Fluttershy, because we both love animals and wants to help them.

Luna, because i'm a night person, when it's dark, less people.

I've always considered myself about 7% Fluttershy, 15% Twilight, and 20% Big Mac ​[42ftw], because I'm nerdy, not very social, and secretly insane. :ninja:

Edited by Duality

I'm like Twilight, because I'm a rather smart person with mental capability. I'm also like Pinkie because memes and being silly is of my nature, as well as Dashie because I'm a competitive person who always strives to win, though I do know that you don't need to win to have fun.

• 4 months later...
(edited)

45% Twilight - I'm pretty much always disciplined and sometimes kind of nerdy.

30% Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy - I'm full energy and try tobe always optimistic. Also try to be kind to everyone.

20% Discord - I have a humour not everybody apreciates and gets and sometimes I'm very chaotic.

5% Luna - Because I try to behave myself and I am shy, but mostly the Pinkie in me takes over after I'm familiar with the group! :lol:

Edited by Hierok

33% Nightmare Moon

33% Lightning Dust

33% Fluttershy

You'd have to get to know me to really understand this combination, it's something I can't put into words without coming off as egotistical, and nooooooooooo I am not tsundere or anything!

(edited)

Applejack: I enjoy manual labor and put family first.

Luna: I respect the "dream realm" as Luna calls it. I have public speaking anxiety but am not timid like Fluttershy.

Twilight: I'm a history nerd and get good grades. Usually the "alpha" among my friends.

Edited by Weles

(edited)

70%Pinkie Pie (sometimes she takes over completely. Seriously, I've even got that boing thing she does. I swear she lives in me)

20%Dash (ya see that 20%? :pinkie:)

10% AJ (I got willpower and I'm understanding)

Edited by Sun Ray
YAAAAYYYYYYY IT OUT!!!
  • Brohoof 1