Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your opinion on "the anti brony brotherhood"

Jamesblorg39welsh

Anti-Brony Brotherhood?  Also referred to as the International Association of Whiny Little Shits who Complain about the fact that people like stuff that they don't like.

Worthless trolls, the lot of them.

But, in all honesty, Don't even bother responding to them if they try to communicate with you. They're just after your attention.

I honestly don't give a flying fuck about what Anti-Bronies have to think or say about my liking of MLP. This is a free country (to an extent...), I'll enjoy my little Pastel Colored ponies all i want to :)

Edited by SomeMaineBrony
  • Brohoof 2

Anti-Brony Brotherhood.....now, first off, to me, personally, that sounds like a gang, 

Though in all common knowledge, it is probably just a whole bunch of trolls that just want to have attention by hating people that like things that they don't like (Sounds like a lot of famous hate groups that I know of, not to name anything specific...but all of them in general). 

I have never seen any member of the ABB, and hopefully I do not see any member in my entire life time. If I do, I would probably ignore them...that is unless they push my limit on being calm and nice. 

Bahahahaha! Their tumblr! Really? REALLY?! Don't these people have anything better to do with their lives than to scour the internet to find something bad to say about a fandom. Really. GET A LIFE.  B)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

The Anti-Brony Brotherhood is hilarious. Seriously, throwing a temper tantrum over a cutesy cartoon makes you look like a deluded loser. -3-

This group sounds like they're aiming at the brony community more, and that is as silly as hating MLP: FiM. Not all fandoms are perfect, but the brony community has a lot more positives than negatives, despite what anti-bronies think. -3-

Edited by Mienshao
  • Brohoof 3

I don't even need to look at the link to say this: VILE CLUB STARTED BY IDIOTS THAT THINK BRONIES ARE VILE PEOPLE. DAMNED SOCCER MOMS.

But let's not let this hilarious nonsense (about as much so as the Republican Party) get to us. It's really funny. These no-lifers decide to belittle obviously innocent people for no good reason. Like bullying, as an issue, it's utterly hilarious. But it does have a side that makes me cringe, and wish guns were more legally obtainable.

Edited by Twilly F. Sniper

I find it to be funny and sad at the same time. They're not going to change us in general, and they look silly by needlessly obsessing over some harmless group like us. They seem to be so serious about it and that just makes me laugh and cringe at the same time.

• Brohoof 1

Uhm, to be honest, they aren't that bad. I have seen the tumblr page they have, and most things they say and show are funny things. No things like death treats and such. I think they just like to make fun out of some bronies. They also say that they don't hate all bronies, just a few

If you create a "big" group to hate on something "small" you are a really "small" person yourself.

I actually ran into the ABB on tumblr. Most of them are just ex bronies who just enjoy poking fun at the fandom. One of the mods (who has poked fun at my pic of me in Build a Bear buying like, 3 MLP plushies) is now a good friend of mine and he even runs one of the most viewed clop blogs on the site.

I actually ran into the ABB on tumblr. Most of them are just ex bronies who just enjoy poking fun at the fandom. One of the mods (who has poked fun at my pic of me in Build a Bear buying like, 3 MLP plushies) is now a good friend of mine and he even runs one of the most viewed clop blogs on the site.

You mea troll that manipulates the hate of mindless anti bronies to have fun at their expense?

I'd say they have the right idea going on, well, somewhat...

They sometimes have reasonable opinions, and they're not making fun of us, they're just laughing, with us, in a way.

I mean come on, we like a show about colorful cartoon ponies. Surely if we didn't take some time to laugh at ourselves for how silly that is then we would have probably lost our sanity a long time ago.

Edited by Shadowking58
  • Brohoof 1

You mea troll that manipulates the hate of mindless anti bronies to have fun at their expense?

I fail to see what you mean by that. There are a total of three ( maybe 4) mods on that blog. I do not know the opinion of the other three mods, but they acknowledge that one of their mods runs a clop blog and they are all cool with it. They have never gone out and actively attacked anyone purely for their interest in the show. The words "gay", " stupid ", etc. have never shown up on a picture they post. They definitely get a lot more hate than they give. I've seen the blog behind the scenes. Literally dozens of messages, most from bronies, all of which say that the ABB are just a bunch of people who are insecure or whatever. I honestly believe that the brony community needs the abb. We need to be able to laugh at ourselves sometimes.

• Brohoof 1

they are a dysfunctional organization of people who hate other people joy or they are just pissed that there fandom isn't this popular and that there organization is going to die soon while our fandom increases in numbers

pretty much what everyone else sees them as 

• Brohoof 1

I fail to see what you mean by that. There are a total of three ( maybe 4) mods on that blog. I do not know the opinion of the other three mods, but they acknowledge that one of their mods runs a clop blog and they are all cool with it. They have never gone out and actively attacked anyone purely for their interest in the show. The words "gay", " stupid ", etc. have never shown up on a picture they post. They definitely get a lot more hate than they give. I've seen the blog behind the scenes. Literally dozens of messages, most from bronies, all of which say that the ABB are just a bunch of people who are insecure or whatever. I honestly believe that the brony community needs the abb. We need to be able to laugh at ourselves sometimes.

I can die sweaty and happy without ever having to laugh at my bronyness.

• Brohoof 2

Let me make it simple then. They are comically abusing the hate that some of us have (anti bronies and bronies as well) in order to have fun by mocking it. I don't like this sense of humor... i think that if you are having fun at another's expense you either have to be really careful to do it right or really know the person. E.g. You won't make a prank about someone getting shot to someone who has been shot.

Most bronies right here don't refer to the specific tumblr but the community of the anti-bronies that calls itself "Anti-Brony Brotherhood". The former is eh... so-so... it's fine.. the latter is lame and plain idiotic.

The way I see it.. if you create a group around hate its only a matter of time before it eventually destorys itself.  People hatting on others for what they like need to get a life.  I like ponies... you don't deal with it and move on am I hurting you (am I stomping on your foot)?  No? Leave us alone then.  ^^

Unless they come to my house and try to attack me, I don't really care about such trash. And of course, if they did come to my house and attack me, I'd love (Burn) and tolerate (With a flamethrower) them until they left!

• Brohoof 1