Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dsanders

...I think you all should know by now who I am dating. If not, then you really aren't paying attention. (Or you just don't look at my posts, since I mention him every five seconds.)

This relationship is by no means new. It has been going on since Julyish or January or something like that. The point is! A LOT OF MONTHS. Most of it hasn't been here on, so that's why I haven't seen this thread. We were actually united by our... intense dislike of certain aspects of certain things. But yes! Here we are, back to the place where we were united. Two former mod peoples, such a silly and epic story. A man who moved across the country to be with me. From Arizona to Florida, we live together in what we hope will be happily ever after. Now with joint bank accounts and everything! It's super serious.

We are...

LETTZKLOPP!

Or Arylett x Klopp. :3 Enjoy our pervy official shipping name.

• Brohoof 9

...I think you all should know by now who I am dating. If not, then you really aren't paying attention. (Or you just don't look at my posts, since I mention him every five seconds.)

Actually, I found out about you two months ago by reading your profiles.  :3  I simply thought you didn't want the additional attention that might come by talking about your relationship here. 

Congrats and best of luck to you and Klopp.  :)

• Brohoof 1

@Dsanders

Well, just the other night, me and started a relationship with each other! :3

CONGRATULATIONS!! :D And you were worried about never finding someone ;) 

This relationship is by no means new. It has been going on since Julyish or January or something like that. The point is! A LOT OF MONTHS. Most of it hasn't been here on, so that's why I haven't seen this thread. We were actually united by our... intense dislike of certain aspects of certain things. But yes! Here we are, back to the place where we were united. Two former mod peoples, such a silly and epic story. A man who moved across the country to be with me. From Arizona to Florida, we live together in what we hope will be happily ever after. Now with joint bank accounts and everything! It's super serious.

We are...

LETTZKLOPP!

Or Arylett x Klopp. :3 Enjoy our pervy official shipping name.

Man that's just beautiful. I saw on your profile about how he moved to be with you. :) Congratulations to you both and I hope your relationship lasts. ;)

• Brohoof 4

Well once again my huge thread here comes back to life....

facehoof2.png

Lol jk

I've been extremely busy these past few months. But you know what, after some time spent in thinking, I realize that this thread is simply to great to die off. :)

I should be finally finished with what I've been busy with by tomorrow! 

And afterward... I have a hell of lot to catch up on here. ;)

• Brohoof 3

Well once again my huge thread here comes back to life....

img-2122326-1-facehoof2.png

Lol jk

I've been extremely busy these past few months. But you know what, after some time spent in thinking, I realize that this thread is simply to great to die off. :)

I should be finally finished with what I've been busy with by tomorrow! 

And afterward... I have a hell of lot to catch up on here. ;)

lol I just saw this *facehoof* Disregard the last part of my message ^_^ But you do have ALOT to catch up on here. Couples to add, stuff to read, it's all amazing :)

• Brohoof 1

that__s_an_apple_tree___vector_by_bernd0

You see I have this thing call bad luck...and the relationships I have been in haven't worked out for me in the past sadly. So I am kind of done with that kind a thing for a while.

(Me literally in a sense) 

cheerilee_burgandy_by_capnpaddy-d4lmh3a.

But you could say that the people in this thread are all really nice people and glad to see things working out well for them.

cheerilee_loves_you_by_bengattle-d4t06dr

Good example Dsanders x Pink Mist  two very awesome and kind people :3

• Brohoof 6

img-2122395-1-that__s_an_apple_tree___ve

You see I have this thing call bad luck...and the relationships I have been in haven't worked out for me in the past sadly. So I am kind of done with that kind a thing for a while.

(Me literally in a sense) 

img-2122395-2-cheerilee_burgandy_by_capn

But you could say that the people in this thread are all really nice people and glad to see things working out well for them.

img-2122395-3-cheerilee_loves_you_by_ben

Good example Dsanders x Pink Mist  two very awesome and kind people :3

lol so much Cheerilee ^_^

Oh and thanks for using me and Sanderspie as an example. It means alot :)

• Brohoof 3

So much love here, even though I still haven't found that special somepony this thread gives so much hope ^_^ 

I'm happy to wait until the right time though, no *Forever alone* Quotes going to come from me :P  

If that pony is out there then : 

N0IFqOP.png

^_^

• Brohoof 3

Oh yay!  This topic's getting a revival!

I enjoy reading the cute stories about the couples on this site, and was kind of sad when they stopped.  I'd try to keep this topic alive myself, but my posts wouldn't amount to much more than a bump for more views...  In any case, it's alive, so hooray!

• Brohoof 1

What kind of updates do you mean exactly?

Well first thing's first. I need to seriously edit the introductory post. I haven't edited that thing in months. So here is what it looks like now:

Just as most genuine friendships can exist online, it is also reasonable to believe that relationships can potentially thrive just as well on here. Dating sites are becoming very popular now, and correct me if I wrong, but I've been noticing an increase in relationships on here as well(myself included). Here on MLP forums! Members falling in love in an online community filled with bronies and pegasisters? I personally think that's great!

Considering how 99% of the members here share a common love for the show and the ponies, that already establishes one of the most popular and important aspects of a good relationship, which is sharing common interests.

Plus there's many other beneficial factors here, such as a positive influence of the show's moral values, and how generally easy it is for us to relate to one another. I'll probably explain more in detail on that later...when I'm not so tired. lol

So anyways, after looking through some of the topics on here, such as:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/62510-which-two-members-of-these-forums-would-make-a-cute-couple/

http://mlpforums.com/topic/69250-crushes-share-them-here-dont-be-shy/

http://mlpforums.com/topic/54965-finding-your-special-somepony-thread/

I decided to make a topic in honor of some of the official couples on this here's forums.

So if you are in a relationship with someone on the forums, feel free to post about it here. img-1884047-2-smile.png Explain who's the lucky filly or colt, if you want. Explain how happy it makes you feel, the funny moments you two have shared, updates on the relationship, or just post whatever the heck you want to share.

I'll even add your relationship to the couples list below. lol

img-1884047-3-fluttershy_squee_gif_by_am

I need to know who's in a relationship still, any new couples that were recently added. And I'm still contemplating on deleting the list. How do you guys still feel about that?

Well first thing's first. I need to seriously edit the introductory post. I haven't edited that thing in months. So here is what it looks like now:

I need to know who's in a relationship still, any new couples that were recently added. And I'm still contemplating on deleting the list. How do you guys still feel about that?

Oh noes! Dont delete the list! D:

Btw me and my girl arent on the list yet :(

Ha, you think I can socialize beyond references and puns.

In all seriousness, I'm happy for everyone here. It's something that's interesting to me how people carry relationships online. Roosterteeth has done this as well.

• Brohoof 1