How fast do you eat?

Zygen

182 users have voted

1. 1. How fast do you eat?

• I'm pretty slow
    • I'm about average
    • I'm a pretty speedy eater
    • It depends
    • What is this... Food thou speakest of?

This usually depends on my mood but otherwise I would say pretty average, unless I am really hungry or if my mood is bad. When I am feeling down I tend to eat a decent amount and pretty quickly while watching videos. I am almost always watching videos when I eat so that is probably why I don't eat particularly fast or slowly. This is all despite my nickname. :P

It can vary how fast I eat  :P

If it's something like a takeaway (KFC/Chinese mainly  :lol: ) it's pretty much devoured in seconds  ^_^ It just tastes too good

But other things, I usually eat a bit slower so I can take a while to finish a meal sometimes  :D

Well, I eat faster than everyone else in my family. When we have dinner, I'd be finished while the rest of them are only half-way through or less. The speed of my eating also depends on how hungry I am. If I'm famished, I'd probably have the meal finished in 5 minutes. If I'm not that hungry, I'd have it finished in 10 minutes.

Not enough hours in the day to eat slow lol. I usually eat quick and at my desk when I eat lunch. Same for breakfast when I can. Lol

Slow, slow, slooooow. I bought myself a hotplate for my room a while back because of how slow I usually eat. :P I blame it on a small stomach, I feel like I have to wait ages to digest after only a few fork fulls.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

According to other people i eat really fast to the point it concerns them. If i am at a buffet i could be on my third plate of food while my dad would still be on his first. I have never had any problems eating fast its just the normal speed that i eat. The only time i eat slow is if i am feeling down or in a bad mood. Of course slow for me is normal speed for everyone else. 

It depends on how hungry I am. If I'm starving then I literally scarf down whatever I'm eating. If I'm already full but still eating I'm kinda slow. But for the most part, I'm average.

On 5/26/2017 at 7:46 PM, Retro*Derpy said:

When I was younger I'd always eat way too quickly. Though as of recent years I've gotten a lot slower, enjoying my food more.

I'm the exact opposite of this. I used to eat very slowly, savoring every bite until I was the last one to finish dinner. But now I'm used to eating on the go; making sure I get some nourishment into my system before I have to run to the next item on my schedule. Even in my downtime, I eat faster now, I'm just so used to eating fast when I have no choice. 

I wish I could eat more slowly. I like to eat and enjoy myself. Food is art, beauty and can be a great experience if one can take the time to savor it. 

I have always been a slow eater. I chew slowly, but also cannot multitask well. If I'm in a conversation at the dinner table, I have a tendency to forget about my food! ^_^

It all depends on if im talking to someone. If I am i'm SUPER slow tending to only be able to finish a Chipotle burrito after 45 minutes. But if its just me then I tend to eat much faster where i'll finish that same burrito after 5 at most. I have a bad habit of making people wait much longer than you'ed want when im in a restaurant ordering food with someone. My friend will finish after about 10 minutes and I make him wait 20 minutes later when I finish.