Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Song Do You Want Played At Your Funeral?

SrFrog

You know, it's hard to say since there are so many to choose for my funeral.

If it were mine, I'd rather have one that truly shows my departure from this cruel world and into the afterlife as I envisaged it by means of the Master Mix of Departure from the anime, Rurouni Kenshin.

• 7 months later...

This song:

This was a personal favorite of Walt Disney himself. It would ask the Sherman Brothers to play it often for him; he would walk in on a typical day at the studio and say, "Play it." and Richard and Robert would know to play this song! It was even played at HIS funeral!

Fun fact: the woman who played the Bird Woman was Jane Darwell, who's been in many films like Gone with the Wind and The Grapes of Wrath. This was her final performance; brilliant how in the Mary Poppins film, 

the Bird Woman disappeared near the end of the film like she had moved on, demostrating to George Banks the lesson to do those moments while you still can, 'cause you might never see another. Fitting how this was the character and actresses's last moments :( 

Bonus: Here's the "My Little Disney" version by DagaYemar

Rarity as Mary Poppins

Fluttershy as the Bird Woman

• Brohoof 1

"All of Me" by John Legend, because it's me and my fiancé's song.

Or "Hurt" by Johnny Cash.

Firstly, I would like those in attendance to be subjected to some intense organ piece by J.S. Bach; the fantasia from BWV 542 will do nicely:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIiU2-JyqsE

Immediately after, I want this to be played:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H5I6y1Qvz0

And everyone had better f****** dance!  Despite the song title.

This is a pretty depressing thread :lol: Just joking. If I had to choose a song right now, it would probably be Queen - Don't Stop Me Now.

Such a cheerful song ^_^