Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you do on a typical Saturday?

Seaweed-Headed Dragon

• 4 months later...

It's just like any day for me, considering I'm unemployed. I basically just use it up doing whatever. Usually watching TV or playing some video game on my computer, or rarely actually doing something with some amount of productivity. 

Pretty much nothing. I wake up around 10am, play around on my computer while I wait for the next episode of MLP to air, eat lunch, write or play videogames, eat dinner, write or play videogames again, then go to bed around midnight and be asleep by 1 if I'm lucky.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 4/21/2019 at 6:55 AM, Lucky Bat said:

I could be doing anything, really. Saturday being one of my days off, the whole day is up to me. :-D

^ Boy has this ever changed lol 

My Saturday is usually full of chores and maybe if I get them all done before the day is over I'll go out for a drive or something. :derp:

Get up, go to work, come back from work, sleep. Saturday is a work day for me. :P

Ok, ok, if it's a normal weekend, here's what I do. I sleep until about noon, mostly to get rid of whatever hangover I've acquired the previous night. Noon is about a good ballpark for when I wake up, the earliest is maybe 9 AM and the latest being 2 PM. Then I'll game until I get hungry, say 5 PM, get some food, and then continue gaming until I go to sleep. Maybe 2-4 AM.

Yeah, Saturdays are my "me" days. Sundays are where I wake up responsibly and do chores and stuff, then hang out if I have free time. Don't bother asking me to hang out on a Saturday.

• Brohoof 1

I go to work and wait for it to finish then sleep when I come back. If I’m not working for whatever reason then I find a game to play by myself, listen to music or sleep. I have no life outside of that. :nom:

• Brohoof 1

Early in the morning, I go to the gym for a quick workout and I come back home later in the morning. For the rest of the day, I like to have a cruise around with my Lexus LS 460 or I play video games and I eat a crap load of food. 

Edited by GeyserLuna
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Generally, I do sweet fuck all because the preceding days were probably shitty and my brain is still mashed potatoes. Saturday is generally a recovery day for me. I have, however, been playing games and watching movies with my boyfriend. But, usually, not a whole hell of a lot unless there's a family thing going on.