1. 1. Which do you identify as?

• Boy (cis/not transgender)
    • Girl (cis/not transgender)
    • Transgender boy
    • Transgender girl
    • Bigender
    • None of the above
    • Questioning

I am a guy, although not like the typical macho USA guy. I am masculine in the respect that I was born male, and I want to protect the weak, and I strongly believe in the nine noble virtues. I also believe in chilvary (although I will always live my life the way I want, not just for someone else), usually prefer to use British spellings for words, and I like plays and musicals (although I haven't seen one in a long time because too lazy). I'm not into what most USA guys are into. I don't really drink (except rarely or when with family), I don't like sports, don't care much for monster trucks, think most action movies are more for the simple minded, and don't really care about "scoring".

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm easily genderfluid.

I consider myself a girl but I wouldn't mind if anyone called me a boy or a man or whatever.

I'm comfortable being referred to both terms and I'm comfortable acting and wearing the stereotypical things of both genders. 

Edited by darkwingmare

• 5 months later...

I like to identify myself as a dog if thats gender enough for you ;o... please don't be sexist.
Joke beside I probably identify myself as something between male and female, cause I have a part of me that can be extremely feminime if I just let it, while my other part is pretty much male.