• Dr. Pepper
    • Coke
    • Pepsi
    • Root Beer
    • Fanta
    • Grape
    • Cream soda
    • Other

I loved Dew when I was a kid. For the last few years, Dr. Pepper has taken that spot.

You could also have a Pepsi vs. Coke debate in the poll (as of this post, Coke is winning by 20 votes). I prefer Pepsi though.

For me, the Other would be Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash. It's a shame it's not sold year 'round.

Oooooooh!!! Tough question since I like trying different types of sodas. I nail my answer down to a few.

- Barr's Irn Bru (a Scottish soda): Having Scottish blood, I enjoy this unique-tasting soda every time I get it. In the Bay Area, the only store I saw that sells it is William Glen & Son in Union Square, SF. In Scotland, it is everywhere and you can have it as a drink on the menu of a restaurant. I also enjoy other Barr's drinks like Red Kola and Lemonade.

- Root Beer (preferably in glass bottles)

- Cream Soda (preferably in glass bottles)

- Jarritos (Mexican soda)

- Leninade (Red lemonade soda)

There are others but these make the list

Edited by CC_Maud_Pie

My favourite soda is Coca-cola. I don't drink it these days as I want to work on my sleeping pattern, but I can't help but have a glass from time to time. I also like Pepsi and Mountain Dew.

Well, I'm not much of a soda drinker these days. Anymore, along with my daily allotment of water, I tend to drink a fair amount of citrus green tea, iced tea, or ginger ale.

When it comes to actual soda, RC Cola tends to be my favorite, along with Coke & Dr. Pepper.